Check out these related products
- $216.55 List price $284.40Save $67.85
- $264.60 List price $318.80Save $54.20
- $90.58 List price $111.85Save $21.27
- $231.58 List price $275.75Save $44.17
- $107.84 List price $125.00Save $17.16
- $234.86 List price $325.55Save $90.69
- $255.50 List price $314.90Save $59.40
Consider these popular products
- $15.35 List price $24.95Save $9.60
- $37.91 List price $46.67Save $8.76
- $16.96 Was $18.11Save $1.15
- $122.72 List price $134.00Save $11.28
- $23.86 List price $32.95Save $9.09
- $24.16 List price $34.95Save $10.79
- $8.26 Was $9.95Save $1.69
- $47.20 Was $55.97Save $8.77
- $16.81 Was $18.78Save $1.97
- $19.35 List price $24.99Save $5.64
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, McGraw Hill College Div, 2001, ISBN # 0072432020
This book is well known and well respected in the civil engineering market and has a following among civil engineers. This book is for civil engineers that teach fluid mechanics both within their discipline and as a service course to mechanical engineering students. As with all previous editions this 10th edition is extraordinarily accurate, and its coverage of open channel flow and transport is superior. There is a broader coverage of all topics in this edition of Fluid Mechanics with Engineering Applications. Furthermore, this edition has numerous computer-related problems that can be solved in Matlab and Mathcad.
|Number of Pages:||790|
|Author:||Finnemore, E. John , Franzini, Joseph B.|
|Edition:||Revised , 10|
|Series Title:||McGraw-Hill Series in Civil and Environmental Engineering|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.