Customers also viewed these products
- Reduced Pricefrom $16.95
- $24.99 List price $41.00Save $16.01
- $26.99 List price $29.99Save $3.00
- $27.99 List price $29.99Save $2.00
- Reduced Price
- $28.99 List price $38.99Save $10.00
Check out these related products
- $82.99 List price $94.99Save $12.00
- $101.99 List price $124.99Save $23.00
- Reduced Price$36.00 List price $57.00Save $21.00
- $73.99 List price $82.99Save $9.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Floxite Brushed Nickel Vanity 15x Magnifying Mirror offers clear, crisp HD imaging. It has an adjustable angle for easy viewing. An elegant metal finish blends well with all types of decor themes. It has a 7" diameter viewing area. The metal Floxite magnifying mirror (fl-15v) measures 7.75" in total diameter. It is ideal for people with poor vision.
Floxite Vanity Magnifying Mirror:
- 15x/1x magnification
- Clear, crisp HD imaging
- 7.75" diameter of mirror frame
- 7" diameter of viewing area
- Height: 15"
- Elegant brushed nickel metal finish
- Adjustable angle for easy viewing
- Weighted base is 5.25" diameter
- The magnifying side of this mirror is extremely strong and was designed for people with poor close-up vision
- Model# FL15V
|Video Game Platform:||PC|
|Fabric Content:||100% n/a|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FL-15V|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||15.30 x 8.30 x 6.70 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can unscrew at the base.by ladylovesfishing2/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I received an email from the manufacturer...yes, the base does unscrew off--which leaves the bottom decorative tubing free to slide off. Then you can unscrew the straight metal rod that screws into the rim at the base of the mirror...leaving the 1/2 circle RIM attached to the sides by screws, which could hold it upright when in use.by Glad4Grace1/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there is no light.by ladylovesfishing2/21/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$9.95 Was $17.98Save $8.03
- Rollbackfrom $6.96
- $8.32 Was $10.98Save $2.66