I have pearl, and is incredible. The color is beautiful, it's creamy, it's bendable, it's buildable. I featured it in my Instagram today!
About This Item
Get a flawless finish with the Flower Glisten Up Highlighter Chubby. This sheer, illuminating highlighter helps you create a natural-looking, long-lasting glow. Flower highlighter chubby is ideal for brightening and accenting cheekbones, the forehead, the brow bone, the bridge of the nose or the collar bone. The self-sharpening stick blends seamlessly into a subtle glow or true frosted shine. Choose a lighter shade for a lit-from-within look, or a darker shade to create a subtle contouring effect. The chubby stick highlighter has a lightweight silky formula and can be used over makeup or alone. It is available in three gorgeous shades; each shade is sold individually.
Flower Glisten Up! Highlighter Chubby, 0.21 oz:
- Illuminating highlighter in a self-sharpening jumbo crayon
- Silky formula provides a brightening effect and luxurious finish
- Flower highlighter chubby can be used over makeup or alone for a natural glow
- Never tested on animals
- Create a glowing look with a light shade or use a darker shade to get a subtle contouring effect
- Use to brighten and accent cheekbones, the forehead, the brow bone, the bridge of the nose or the collar bone
- Can be used to create a subtle glow or a true frosted shine
- Chubby stick highlighter is available in Gold Coaster, Honey Bronze and Pearl Shimmer shades
- Each shade is sold individually
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.00 x 3.00 x 4.00 Inches
definition of shades
I did some research of online reviews before buying-wanted to share some info :) PEARL SHIMMER = a pink-toned nude shimmer GOLD COASTER = a light yellow-gold shimmer HONEY BRONZE = a honey-nude shimmer I know I always want to know intricacies of shades/background color/highlights/ pink/yellow tones etc & I'm sure others would like to know too! I can't take credit for this review it is courtesy of The Charming Cheshire (not me! I just found her while searching for deeper info about FLOWER cosmetics) Can't wait to try FLOWER products & will give more personal reviews when I do~Take Care <3
Love. This. Stuff.
It is subtle and blends like a dream. I didn't have to reapply during the day, so that was nice. I totally buy into the whole use-your-fingers-to-paint philosophy of this brand, so I don't want to have to touch up during the day with "dirty" fingers. Just a really nice product, she says glowingly! :-p
Perfect for my fair skin.
I had been wanting to try this for ages; I finally got it in the lightest shade and I'm in love! It adds a lovely, pearly-pink shimmer to my face, and can be subtle or obvious depending on how much you layer on. I'm in love. It's especially great for those days when I want to glow, but don't have time to throw on powder products.