the best quick 2 min updo no hair spray. fluff by pulling out the caught pieces and then adjust top. here is the results in 2 mins. can't beat it. i lost a lot of my real hair. I feel good about this look. I can sleep in it and it really holds I double wrap it but put my real hair up with a light colored tie first.
About This Item
- Brand: FLORATA
- Hair Extension Type: Hair Loop
- Material: Synthetic Fiber Hair
- Texture: Fashional Style
- Net Weight: 55g
- Pack: 1 Hair Loop
- Quality: High quality, Easy use, tangle free,silky soft
- Hair Life: 1-6months (Depends on use and care)
- Feature: High quality Wigs, Easy use, tangle free, silky soft, very Smooth, Easy to wash and care
- Hair Color: Dark Black, Dark Brown, Light Chestnut Brown, Ash blonde, Sandy Blonde Mix Bleach Blonde, Dark brown mix light auburn, Ginger brown mix bleach blonde So on.
Caring for Clip-In Extensions
- 1.Take your extensions out before going to bed, and brush them gently.
- 2.Wash your extensions once a month using a gentle shampoo and conditioner.Place the extensions in a tub or sink, and dampen them with lukewarm water. If you can, use a handheld shower head. Apply a small amount of shampoo and gently massage the fibers. Rinse the lather out, and repeat with the conditioner.
- (A) If your extensions are synthetic, use a wig shampoo intended for synthetic fibers.
- (B) If your extensions are real hair, use a mild shampoo and conditioner, or a shampoo intended for extensions.
- 3.Hang the extensions up to dry, and don't brush them while they are wet.Pat them dry with a soft towel first, then clip them to a pants hanger. Place the hanger in your shower, or in a well-ventilated area. Wait until the extensions are dry before you brush or style them. If you brush them while they are wet, the fibers will frizz.
- 4.Comb extensions using a wide-toothed comb.Make sure that the extensions are dry. Start combing them from the ends first, and work your way to the top. Never comb straight down from the top to the ends.
- 5.Keep them moisturized, especially when you style extensions often. When your extensions are dry, comb a little bit of leave-in conditioner evenly. Don't overdo it because they'll become greasy easier than your natural locks.
- 6.Take care when heat styling your extensions It is best to avoid heat styling, such as straightening or curling, all together, especially on synthetic extensions. If you must heat style them, be sure to use a heat protecting spray, and a lower temperature
- (A) Make sure that your extensions are dry before you heat style them.
- (B) Avoid blow drying extensions. This can cause them to tangle.
- (C) Style the extensions before you clip them to your hair.
- (D) If you can, get two sets of the same extensions. Keep one pair "just for curling" and one "just for straightening." This will cut down on style time and damage.
- The images show the colors of actual items, however, due to the effect of light and the monitor's brightness. There could be some slight differences between the color tone of the photo and the actual item.
100% Korea High Quality Synthetic+Rubber
|Hair Extension Type|
this is my brand from now on see pic
Love it. Is more of a level 12 blond, which is too light for me but was able to add a level 8 into it. Beautiful!
I liked the colors and how they blend to match.
The size is wonderfully better than expected. The quality of the hair is good enough, no one will be touching it. The color is ok; I was hoping for more of a natural salt
Wrong color Match
It was fine! Except, ... I purchased it for my sister and it did not match her hair. So hopefully a return will be possible.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question