Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$8.02 List price $10.95Save $2.93
- Clearance Reduced Pricefrom $15.80
- Clearancefrom $15.80
- Reduced Price$14.94
- Reduced Price$9.77 List price $12.95Save $3.18
- Clearance$11.95 List price $23.99Save $12.04
- Clearance$8.94 List price $17.99Save $9.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Bring warm, radiating light to any room in your home with the old-style flame of the Florasense Black Hurricane Oil Lantern. Great for indoor or outdoor use, it is reliable and easy to use and essential during power outages.
Florasense Hurricane Oil Lantern, Black:
- Bring warm, radiating light to any room in your home
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
- Reliable and easy to use
- Essential during power outages
|Manufacturer Part Number:||112927|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||4.50 x 4.50 x 10.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes.by theenoidable2/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. It has a metal loop on the top for hanging and a handle for carrying the lantern.by Katriel10/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but don't put any liquid (oil) in it to use as a lamp. It leaks badly.by arlingtontxgirl201212/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does have the exact handle you would expect, a thin piece of metal, but it is sturdy enough to hold itself up, and the lamp weighs little enough to hang on the handle. thoguh they are kind of flimsy to last as long term outside decorby Strug11/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It burns a good 8 - 10 hours.by Elaine5/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is made in China.by Katriel1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO, sticker on the bottom clearly states "Made in China"by Strug8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use kerosene but it will produce an odor when burnt. If you use them for camping, you might want to look at using citronella oil. Lights and bug repellent in one. As for your soot problem, turn down the wick immediately after lighting.by ryverrat10/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They may work with kerosene..... but they do not work well. Read the feedback and do not take them where efficient light is a requirement.by ThinkerWiz5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $27.99 List price $38.99Save $11.00
- Reduced Price$30.08 List price $38.95Save $8.87
- Rollback Clearance Reduced Pricefrom $4.43
- Rollbackfrom $37.78
- from $32.41