I love the tiles. They are a little thicker than I anticipated and require good quality scissors or a utility knife to cut.
About This Item
- FloorPops Kikko Peel & Stick Floor Tiles
- Measures 60 inches x 24 inches x 0.06 inches when fully assembled
- Weighs 5.5 pounds
- Virgin vinyl material
- Comes with ten 12 inch x 12 inch pieces
- Covers 10 square feet
- Square shaped tiles
- Peel and stick to apply
- Textured low lustre finish
- White and grey geometric tiles
- Can be installed over plywood or concrete subfloor, but for additional adhesive strength, we recommend treating the installation surface with a latex primer
- Water resistant and washable
- Residential use
- Easy installation - no grout or special tools needed
- Permanent adhesive makes tiles durable
- We do not recommend installing FloorPops on walls or over linoleum, laminate, ceramic tiles, or heat radiant flooring
- To trim tiles, we recommend using a utility knife and straight edge, but they are easy to trim with scissors as well!
- Update the look of dated floors with this grey and white geometric peel and stick floor tiles; the intricate details will lend your floors a refreshing and modern new look
- Indoor use only
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm ? www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
60.00 x 24.00 x 0.06 Inches
Look and feel great
It's a beautiful temporary fix while we wait to get a little more than just a weekend to makeover our guest bathroom... It was quick and easy to install. No special tools needed. I even trimmed a couple of the pieces with a pair of scissors. I'm truly impressed at how fast it all went down.
I would totally buy and use this product again!!! Super easy and user friendly! Was able to tile over old linoleum
This was easy to lay, fairly easy to cut. It looks amazing. I have bought a diff pattern and am doing my kitchen soon. Ive had it down for a few months and no issues.
Love these! We used them as a backsplash in our kitchen. It looks amazing!
Great low cost option for bathroom flooring
Went down super fast! Loving it so far!
Great, quick, inexpensive way to update a bathroom without having to do a "gut" job! I gave only 4 out of 5 as the pattern did not match up on several of the tiles. But, nothing a Sharpie cant fix! The tiles were easy to cut. This bathroom used 4 boxes of tiles and about 5 hours to install.
The look great but I used them on a wall and I need to get glue to hold them better
Not worth it
These tiles absolutley do not stick well and they are certainly not waterproof. We just installed these in january and well over 3/4 of them have came up from basic cleaning! Not only did we waste money we also wasted time. I now have to purchase more flooring.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question