Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Turn heads in the Flexees Seamless Hi-Waist Brief, but only you will know about your little secret. Knit-in target zones help provide you the ultra firm control you desire and help smooth out your silhouette. This garment is designed to help lift and define your rear for those attention-grabbing curves, and will also help smooth your tummy, waist and lower back for an all-around sleek appearance. The knit-in comfort waistband hides under clothes, so you can feel confident whenever and wherever you decide to wear your Flexees Seamless Hi-Waist Brief.
- Ultra Firm Control
- Knit-in target zones help provide smoothing
- Designed to help lift and define rear
- Helps smooth tummy, waist, and lower back
- Knit-in comfort waistband
Body: 81% Nylon, 19% Elastane. Crotch: 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane. Hand wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Dry flat. Do not iron.
Made in China
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Body: 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I did not have any problems with it rolling down at all.by EDHMom2two9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- rolls down unless you just have a little bulgeby Demetisn9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It rolls. Go for a brief style.by whereelsebutwalmart8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It stays up in the front, but the elastic tends to roll in the back.by sweetsushi9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The chart on the back side of the tag give dress sizes to correspond with the brief size. In my case it said a dress size 8/10 was a medium. That is what I bought and it fit perfectly. I will say it stayed up without rolling but I do have a waist the is smaller than hips so my perspective reflect my body shape.by coloradoMaiden5/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I took a chance and purchased the size that corresponded with my pant size (depending on the style, I wear 16 to 18). I usually purchase shape wear one size larger and am glad I did not in this case. I found this material supports with gentle firmness.by BargainHunterOnline10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'6 and it fits right under my bra lineby Stephie6257/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?