Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For an easy, flexible fit that moves with you every step of the way, try the Flexees Hi-Waist Boyshort. The firm control helps smooth your tummy, waist, and rear for a sleeker look, while the hi-waist design helps smooth the mid-section. The rear seam even helps provide rear definition, and with a stay-put elastic waistband, the Flexees® Hi-Waist Boyshort is also comfortable and versatile enough to wear with a number of wardrobe favorites. So pull out those form-fitting tops and favorite jeans and get ready to strut your stuff with the Flexees Hi-Waist Boyshort.
- Firm Control
- 360 degrees of smoothing
- Stay-put elastic waistband minimizes slipping
- Cotton gusset liner
- Helps smooth tummy, waist, and rear
- Rear seam helps provide rear definition
- Hi-waist design helps smooth mid-section
Body: 69% Nylon, 31% Elastane. Crotch Lining: 100% Cotton. Hand wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron.
Made in Bangladesh
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Crotch Lining 100% Cotton , 70% Nylon, 30% Elastane|
|Underpant/Swim Bottom Style:||Slimming , Boy Shorts|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||0.50 x 15.00 x 17.00 Inches|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No it doesn't. However, garment is very easily pulled up and down as normal underwear would be so it shouldn't be an issue.by DillyGurl8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all but since the bottom part is not constricting what I have done a couple of times is move aside my underwear and the the bottom of this and do number 1, now for number 2 you will have to take it off completely.by MommyLicious36/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No but it is easy to pull down. Similar to spandex shorts with more supportby Nickydp8/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. does the seam continue in the back? Is it noticeable if I wear a slip type dress? The 1 I have, the seam sits atthe crack & is very noticeable.
Customers also bought these products
- from $7.14
- from $3.48
- from $7.76
- from $7.63
- from $12.94