Fleischmanns Bread Machine Yeast, 4 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Simplify bread baking with Fleischmann's Bread Machine Yeast. It eliminates the first rise to cut down on overall rising time. The highly active yeast can be mixed directly into dry ingredients to prepare a wide variety of rapid-rise recipes. This all-natural product comes in a four-ounce jar equivalent to 16 envelopes of traditional yeast. You will be pleased with the results when using this yeast for any kind of bread you make on every cycle. It is very good quality and you will find it handy to keep this in stock to yield the best bread machine bread you can imagine.
Fleischmann's Yeast Bread Machine Yeast:
- All natural yeast
- Highly active
- Fleishchmann's yeast, 4 oz. also ideal for rapid rise recipes
Ingredients: Yeast, Ascorbic Acid.
Instructions: For best results: refrigerate And use within 6 months after opening, butno later than the date on the cap. Bring measured yeast To roomtemperature prior To use. Bread machine recipes: bread machine yeast isrecommended for all machines on all cycles. Add yeast with flour. Avoiddirect contact with liquids And salt. Yeast recipes: combine yeast with1/3 Of the flour And remaining dry Ingredients. Stir in very warmliquids And melted butter or margarine. Stir in eggs, if required, andremaining flour. Knead if required. Cover dough; let rest 10 minutes(this rest replaces the first rise). Shape dough And proceed with recipeas directed. Active dry yeast recipes: combine 1/4 cup warm water And 1teaspoon sugar. Add bread machine yeast (see conversion table below) andstir To dissolve. No other recipe changes are needed.
Explore this item
|Manufacturer Part Number:||01787|
|Features:||All natural , Highly active , Rapid rise , Yes|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0 G||0|
|Sodium 0 Mg||0|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 G||0|
|Protein 0 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, you can! It works perfectly from the freezer directly to the bread machine.by Gise8/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Naomi7/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, freezing yeast does not harm it, it places the yeast cells in a state of suspension!by Trad7/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, absolutely. I always keep mine in the freezer which extends the shelf life more than 6 months past the date.by HeadsUpMom6/5/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can freeze yeast.by CommunityAnswer12/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, of course! Indeed if you have a recipe with fresh yeast you have the information in the label to conversion from fresh to instant yeast.by Gise8/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know, but you can buy online at walmart.com yes, you can buy it online at walmart.comby Maria6/29/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this works in bread machines AND oven baked bread. There's no difference from the bottle that doesn't say 'bread machine'.by WD4VA6/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Almost two years. I've bought one in 2016 and the expiration date is 2018.by Gise8/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use by date is pretty much the 'end of life', even if un-opened. I have an opened jar that expired last month, but it still does a good job making bread? Yeast has a life-cycle that doesn't last... Even an un-opened jar will expire. Take your chances on it?by 5445110/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Says 6 months.. I open and close it fast and keep it in refrig.. lasts longer, but not by a bunch. Seems it looses quality so takes more quantity to do the job as it ages, really noticeable beyond 6 months.by mikiep2/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$42.26 Was $44.82Save $2.56