Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $2.98 List price $4.99Save $2.01
About this item
About this item
Get reliability and result-driven realism with this Flambeau Pistol Case. With industry-leading products, Flambeau provides you with gear that is good all year round. This stackable 17" outdoor locking pistol case is made of full egg-shell foam and Polypro. Flambeau has created a contemporary high-profile design with sliding, lockable latches on this hard pistol case.
Flambeau Outdoors 1711 17" Pistol Case:
- Sliding, lockable latches
- Contemporary high-profile design
- Full egg-shell foam
- Polypro construction
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6455SC|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.00 x 17.00 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- outside deptis 4 in. with eggcrate foam insiderby bbuudd7/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes,, but with the thickness you have to take into account the foam in there. It will fit most pistols. Im using mine for a crosman 1377 with 10" barrel, fits nice.by Rich6/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Inside dimension is 16 x 9by AllenH10/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 holes under handle when closed for padlocks or wire locksby Catfondler10/27/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The locks are not provided with the pistol case. There are two holes, in which you could use either combination or key locks.by CommunityAnswer4/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- either it can take 2by hdjbert4/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Should check with security. CONTRARY TO OTHER ANSWER, THIS CASE CAN BE LOCKED CLOSED WITH TWO SEPARATE PADLOCKS. Issues only arise if a case can be pried open easily like the single padlocking Plano cases in the same price range.by russwjohns4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, too thin/doesn't lock...no bueno.by NRAJOE4/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?