Customers also viewed these products
- $11.99 List price $17.99Save $6.00
- $16.88 List price $24.95Save $8.07
- $23.02 Was $25.71Save $2.69
- $9.87 Was $11.08Save $1.21
- $14.07 Was $15.05Save $0.98
- $13.59 List price $16.95Save $3.36
- $15.69 Was $17.06Save $1.37
Check out these related products
- $13.14 Was $13.98Save $0.84
- $16.75 List price $29.95Save $13.20
- $13.22 Was $14.18Save $0.96
- $19.66 Was $20.90Save $1.24
- $12.29 List price $15.95Save $3.66
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
FIX-IT AND ENJOY-IT! CHURCH SUPPERS DIABETIC COOKBOOK 
Here are 600 stove-top and oven recipes guaranteed to make any get-together or everyday meal a pure pleasure for people with diabetes, and anyone who wants to eat nutritionally and enjoy every bite. Each recipe includes full nutritional analysis from the American Diabetes Association.
What's someone with diabetes to do at a church supper or potluck? Stand back and watch? Not necessary at all if you cook with the Fix-It and Enjoy-It Church Suppers Diabetic Cookbook. This brand new collection from New York Times bestselling cookbook author, Phyllis Pellman Good, will turn these events into pure pleasure for ANY ONE who wants to eat nutritionally--and enjoy every bite
The American Diabetes Association has once again worked with Good to select the recipes. And the ADA has supplied the Exchange List Values and Basic Nutritional Values for each recipe. All the recipes are favorites of home cooks and their families from across the country. Comfort food is no longer off-limits for those who must pay careful attention to what they eat. And get this--if you don't have diabetes, you can eat this food, knowing that the recipes have been modified to reduce fats and carbohydrates, while keeping their matchless flavor.
This Cookbook is for EVERYONE who wants to be mindful of what they eat Don't overlook the visual portion control guides. Notice that these recipes cover all parts of the meal. No deprivation here Step right up to the table and help yourself to Pork Tenderloin with Teriyaki Apricot Sauce, Baked Barbecued Burgers, Garden Lasagna, Black Bean Pumpkin Soup, Raspberry Punch, Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, and 600 more irresistible dishes Now you can take your place in line at the next church supper or potluck when the recipes come from this delectable collection.
|Number of Pages:||284|
|Author:||Good, Phyllis Pellman|
|Publisher:||Perseus Distribution Services|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.25 x 9.00 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Consider these popular products
- $18.00 List price $30.00Save $12.00
- $10.46 Was $11.68Save $1.22
- $6.29 Was $6.99Save $0.70
- $9.52 List price $16.00Save $6.48
- $12.91 List price $15.99Save $3.08
- $23.64 List price $36.95Save $13.31
- $12.62 List price $15.99Save $3.37
- $12.31 List price $16.99Save $4.68
- $14.54 Was $16.88Save $2.34
- $11.79 List price $17.00Save $5.21
- $14.97 Was $16.27Save $1.30