I bought this for a birthday gift for my sister who got a slow cooker for Christmas. It has so many recipes from appetizers, sides, main dishes & even desserts. When I was looking though it I saw many recipes that I would like to make with my slow cooker.
Fix-It and Forget-It Revised and Updated : 700 Great Slow Cooker Recipes
Arrives by Fri, Sep 25
About This Item
The book has already sold more than 5 million copies, so we didn’t want to spoil it! We have only added a few enhancements to this original cookbook in the wildly claimed Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series:
1. Brand New: 100 new recipes for slow cookers.
2. Brand New: Prep Time,” Cooking Time,” and Ideal Slow-Cooker Size” are included for each recipe.
3. Brand New: 4 pages of basic and very helpful Extra Information”:
Substitute Ingredients for When You’re in a Pinch”
Kitchen Tools and Equipment You May Have Overlooked”
Assumptions about Ingredients in Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook, Revised and Updated”
4. Brand New: 1 page of Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker: a Friendly, Year-Round Appliance.”
5. Brand New: Additional tips and tricks for making the most of your slow cooker, spread throughout the book.
6. Brand New: A second colora rich purplefor recipe titles, contributors’ names and addresses, the words Tip” and Variation,” and the numbered instruction steps.
7. Brand New: The drawings on the opening pages of chapters and the spot illustrations throughout.
8. Brand New: 1 page of tip-in color, right inside the front cover.
9. Brand New: 2 pages of review excerpts to position the original book’s success, immediately following the tip-in page of color.
10. Revised: An improved Index!
11. Revised: A personal Introduction to the book by author Phyllis Pellman Good.
12. Revised: Good’s personal comments and voice throughout the recipes.
We’ve learned a lot since the original Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook first quietly appeared. Now you can benefit with this new edition of the beloved favorite! Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook REVISED and UPDATED
Skyhorse Publishing, along with our Good Books and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of cookbooks, including books on juicing, grilling, baking, frying, home brewing and winemaking, slow cookers, and cast iron cooking. We’ve been successful with books on gluten-free cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, paleo, raw foods, and more. Our list includes French cooking, Swedish cooking, Austrian and German cooking, Cajun cooking, as well as books on jerky, canning and preserving, peanut butter, meatballs, oil and vinegar, bone broth, and more. While not every title we publish becomes a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might not otherwise find a home.
Portable Friction Mount, easy storage in automobile console or luggage
Fix-It and Enjoy-It!
|Number of Pages|
Fix-It and Forget-It Revised and Updated
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 7.00 x 0.80 Inches
Great for any cook
I gave this cookbook to a friend of mine for her birthday because I gave her a crock pot for Christmas. She absolutely loves this cookbook! She said the recipes are great and very easy to make. It was definitely a good buy for 700 recipes.
Great crockpot recipes
I am always looking for good crockpot recipes and this is a good one. It is great to have dinner ready when you get home.
Gave 1 to niece and 1 to my daughter, and 1 for me
I haven't used any of the recipes as yet, but love cooking in my Crockpot, fixing and forgetting it. Will try after Christmas.
Great cookbook for the lazy man
Great recipes that give you choices
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question