Check out these related products
- $5.83 Was $6.95Save $1.12
- $12.82 List price $14.95Save $2.13
- $19.00 List price $23.95Save $4.95
- $7.25 List price $8.95Save $1.70
- $6.14 List price $8.95Save $2.81
- $16.30 List price $23.95Save $7.65
- $6.69 List price $8.95Save $2.26
- $6.90 List price $8.95Save $2.05
- $7.98 List price $8.95Save $0.97
- $18.17 List price $22.95Save $4.78
- $7.66 List price $8.95Save $1.29
- $7.74 List price $8.95Save $1.21
About this item
About this item
Readers examine the evidence of thirty unsolved mysteries to figure out the solution to the crimes.
Detective Stanwick is back And you are about to be challenged by 30 exciting mysteries. Each one takes only about five minutes to read. Every puzzle combines features of the traditional whodunit (physical clues, red herrings, means, motive, opportunity, time sequences) with logic puzzles (true-false statements, matching suspects with occupations, even a little math).
Are you up to a little sleuthing and deductive reasoning?
- "The Case of the Suspicious Fire" Did the owner try to burn down his own store? Or was he really home asleep?
- "The Megaplast Mystery" Someone's threatening the life of The Megaplast Corporation's vice president. Can you find the culprit? You'll get some confusing facts, but if you use your smarts, you'll arrive at the answer." And many more "
|Number of Pages:||96|
|Number in Series:||1|
|Subject:||PUZZLES , DETECTIVE AND MYSTERY STORIES|
|Author:||Smith, Stan , O'Malley, Kathleen|
|Publisher:||Sterling Pub Co Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.75 x 8.25 x 0.50 Inches|
Ask a question
Consider these popular products
- $18.79 List price $19.99Save $1.20
- $12.42 Was $15.65Save $3.23
- $13.33 Was $14.23Save $0.90
- $5.19 Was $8.57Save $3.38
- $7.77 Was $8.36Save $0.59
- $12.85 Was $16.98Save $4.13
- $7.84 Was $9.77Save $1.93