I was skeptical at first that I could find a tool that would work on tough branches without being electric. And also being a 90 lb. Girl, I wanted something that works easier. And this tool, I must say is great. I am very impressed and happy with it. I accomplished a whole lot of work in my yard easily. I strongly recommend this tool.
Fiskars 394801-1001 32" PowerGear2Â Lopper
Arrives by Thu, Feb 27
Ships to San Leandro, 1919 Davis St
About This Item
- PowerGear® patented gear technology multiplies leverage to give you up to 3X more power on every cut
- Makes cutting dramatically easier than it is with other tools
- Powers through thick branches that traditional loppers and pruners can't up to 2" diameter
- Stays sharp even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Rounded ergonomic handles with Softgrip® enhances comfort and control
- Modified gears and cam mechanism optimizes your cutting power in the middle of the cut where the branch is thickest and you need it most
- Bypass blade style
- Fully hardened steel blade
- Black and orange
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
33.20 x 10.25 x 1.20 Inches
I am very pleased with this purchase and truly impressed with the performance of this tool. I've been using it for some serious pruning of several large, overgrown trees to help break down the limbs bu removing side branches, etc. I've been able to power through dozens of cuts through 1" to 2" thick branches without any issues from the tool and without my arms feeling particularly tired. It just keeps going. The design also work well for pruning smaller branches and the long arms help both to reach up into trees and down toward the ground to save bending over.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.