Similar items in stock
Fisher-Price Sweet Dreams Dora Doll
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
This Fisher-Price Dora Doll is adorable, soft and snuggly. Dressed in a cute pajama set with fuzzy slippers, this Sweet Dreams Talking Dora Doll plays phrases when you press her tummy, making her come to life right before your eyes. This Sleepy Dream Dora Doll is realistic and her eyes close when you lay her down to sleep. They open again when you stand her up to wake her up. This set includes a hairbrush, so you can brush Dora's hair when it gets messy. This Fisher-Price Dora Doll requires three AA batteries that are included with the set.
Fisher-Price Sweet Dreams Dora Doll:
- Plays phrases when you press her tummy
- Includes a hairbrush
- Requires 3 AA batteries (included)
- Eyes close when you lie her down and open again when you stand her up
|Fabric Content:||See description|
|Age Range:||3 to 4 Years|
|Character:||Dora the Explorer|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||V9310|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||9.50 x 4.00 x 12.00 Inches|
Ask a question
Q. I know this is for Ages 3 and up, but would an 18-month old like it? This is what her mom said to get her.
- MY two tear old loves it!by Janet6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes It would be fine for an 18 month old.by GrandmaDeeDee1212/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the 18 month old would enjoy playing with this doll especially seeing the dolls eyes open and close...and when she gives Dora a big hug, Dora will talk and sang a song to her...by Amore1112/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes... any aged Dora fan will love this dollby jollifish12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are not any small parts l, so I think it would be appropriate for an 18 month old. I never go by the recommended age. I evaluate the child's understand and mental progress. The item is great for a young Dora fan. The age should be 1 - 3.by DaniG198912/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I brought this for my goddaughter for xmas and she is 3yr old . The doll is soft and prefect for a little girl to sleep with.by Lovenot12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so. Just because an age is listed it does not mean that other age groups could not benefit. The doll talks and looks like she is going to sleep when lying down. The age listed is just a suggestion, never take it to heart, base your decisions on the development of the child.by Equipped12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm sorry, I can't remember. I did listen to the phrases before I took the batteries out and hid the doll. I am saving it for a Christmas gift. I do remember that none were offensive.by Debby6/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nitey Night. Sings a sleeping song." Buenes Naches" I love my pj's do you? Sleepy time. Mommy I'm sleepy.by Janet6/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sweet dreams, goodnight in English and Spanish and the good night songby Amore113/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Phrases are just simple..I'm sleepy, I love you and a little song Dora sings. Very cute!!!!!by isa42503/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Sweet Dreams Dora doll features 9 songs and the following phrases: "Goodnight! ¡Buenas noches!" "It’s bedtime. I’m sleepy." "Estoy cansada, Mami!" "Bedtime! ¡Buenas noches!" "Sweet dreams! ¡Dulces sueños!" "I’m tired. Buenas noches." "Nighty-night!" "I love my pjs. Do you?" "Sleepy time!" "Mami, I’m sleepy." "I’m tired, Mami."by Fisher-Price9/29/2015Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceWas this answer helpful? (13) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products