Similar items in stock
- $49.19 Was $54.73Save $5.54
- $55.24 Was $61.13Save $5.89
- $15.11 Was $21.19Save $6.08
- Clearance$22.85 List price $27.42Save $4.57
- $16.68 Was $17.68Save $1.00
Fisher-Price - Snugabunny Rock N' Play Sleeper
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$113.88 Was $144.97Save $31.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Fisher-Price Snugabunny Rock N' Play Sleeper can offer a baby comfort that lasts. It has a sleek curved design that will wrap baby in warmth. The Fisher-Price Snugabunny sleeper rocks gently and works as both a nighttime sleeper and a playtime seat, making it a useful piece of equipment for most homes. Its neutral tones will go with most nursery decor, offering a touch of style that will last for a long time. This Fisher-Price Rock N' Play sleeper has a head rest with cute bunny ears, and is suitable for babies weighing up to 25 pounds. A baby can rest comfortably in the inclined seat and play with the bunny rattle. The rock and play sleeper collapses for travel or storage. It comes with an easy-maintenance machine-washable seat pad. It is specially designed to be used by babies from birth to 12 months of age, offering a comfortable option that they can grow into.
With this Fisher-Price Snugabunny Rock N' Play Sleeper, you get a smooth blend of fashion and function in a sturdy form.
Fisher-Price Snugabunny Deluxe Rock N' Play Lightweight Plush Sleeper:
- For babies weighing up to 25 lbs
- Nighttime sleeper and playtime seat in 1
- Fisher-Price snugabunny sleeper rocks gently
- Super comfortable inclined seat
- Plush bunny with rattle entertains your baby
- Machine washable seat pad
- Made for babies from birth to 12 months old
- Primary color: Multi-colored
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||0 to 12 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||W9443|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||32.00 x 24.50 x 21.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, it does not.by Lusciouslsa11/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can not change the position of it. It is not flat it is closer to the angle of a baby car seat. I hope that helps!by lndsychel10/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Head area is slightly elevated, does not go totally flat.by Payson529/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not reclineby Landen9/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't believe it reclines to any position. It stays in one position. And it does fold up to store.by CandA20029/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the recline is stationary. That is one thing that would be nice to have it do thoughby NathanAndSarah8/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sleeper is designed at an angle. There are no multiple positions.by KlassyKendra6/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesnt recline anymore or any less than it comes. The angle its at though is perfect for the baby to sleep, i think. Especially if they have problems with reflux!by oregonmama26/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, the position is fixed as appears in the pictureby MrsDelisi5/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby An anonymous customer12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does.by Slept12/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby 2012Mommyof212/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Cheryl, the only difference between the Snugabunny™ Rock n' Play™ Sleeper and the Newborn Rock n' Play™ Sleeper is the fashion.by Fisher-Price6/19/2013Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?