Consider these popular products
- Rollback$269.00 Was $299.00Save $30.00
- from $229.99
- $271.40 Was $279.00Save $7.60
- $27.78 Was $36.90Save $9.12
- $249.00 Was $259.99Save $10.99
- Rollback$349.00 Was $388.00Save $39.00
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Charcoal Hot Wheels Jeep 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Styled after the Jeep Wrangler, this 6-volt, single seat Jeep has fun Hot Wheels graphics for boys. The vehicle goes 2.5 mph in forward and reverse.
Fisher-Price Power Wheels Charcoal Hot Wheels Jeep 6-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On:
- 1 speed plus reverse
- Maximum speed: 2.5 mph
- Styled after the Jeep Wrangler
- Fun Hot Wheels graphics
- Single seat
- Requires one 6V battery (included)
- Battery requires 18 hours initial charge time
- Battery lasts 1-3 hours on full charge
- Dimensions: 38"L x 26.38"W x 17.13"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 50 lbs
- Adult assembly required
- See all Power Wheels.
|Maximum Weight:||75 lbs|
|Run Time:||3 hours|
|Color:||Gray , Black|
|Battery Size:||6 V|
|Age Range:||3 to 4 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||X0071|
|Battery Life:||3 hours|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it doesby jittaz1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My Grandson hasn't had a problem on the grass.by CatShaWal1/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 1/2by jittaz1/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The box says 18 - 48 months.by DadinTN12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this jeep for my 20 month old son. It can drive on the grass but with some difficulty. It may be that my son only weighs 27 pounds, and the child may need to be heavier; I've noticed that when we put some weight in the back of the jeep, it drives better on the grass.by almasam4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it barely drives on the grass... extremely weak. Our did was unable to even slightly uphill on the grass, and it hardly ever even got traction on grass or asphalt due to the slippery "traction bands".... sad.by nobodytookthisoneyet12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?