Fisher-Price My Little Snugabear Cradle 'n Swing
About this item
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $119.00
- from $8.96
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Deluxe baby swing features and fabrics make Fisher-Price My Little Snugabear Cradle ‘n Swing soft and soothing—just like a little bear hug!—with two different swinging motions and a variety of other customizable features that let you choose and combine what baby likes best! SmartSwing Technology offers six different baby swing speeds from low to high—whether baby is rocking side-to-side, or swinging head-to-toe. It's easy to switch from one swing motion to another; just push a button and turn the seat! My Little Snugabear cradle swing actually senses baby's weight, so speeds won't slow as baby grows, and it starts without a push.
The motorized mobile helps soothe baby, too, with 16 songs, nature sounds and three adorable owl friends that “fly” overhead to encourage eye-tracking and keep baby entertained. And the mirrored globe in the center of the mobile lets baby see all around the room! The deep, cozy seat with machine-washable padded seat cover has a linkable rattle toy, and a machine-washable body insert and head support for newborns, infants and smaller babies. My Little Snugabear Cradle ‘n Swing is easy to assemble, with legs that fold for storage or portable room-to-room use. Two convenient power options make My Little Snugabear Cradle ‘n Swing easy to use anywhere around the house. Plug it in for battery-free baby swing operation when you're near an outlet, or switch to battery power swinging when you're not!
- Two swing motions to help soothe baby: rock baby side-to-side like a cradle or swing head-to-toe
- Fisher-Price SmartSwing Technology
- Six swing speeds, 16 songs, soothing nature sounds
- Motorized mobile with mirrored globe and three soft owl mobile toys
- Two-position recline with 3 adjustable seat positions: right-facing, center, left-facing
- Easy to convert to different positions—just press button and turn
- Deep & cozy Papasan-style seat
- Machine-washable seat cover with deluxe Snugabear body insert and head support
- Plush, snuggly fabrics with airy canopy
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||2 to 4 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CHM56|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Color:||Brown , White , Beige|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Power Type:||AC Adapter|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.52 x 12.50 x 30.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 25 lbs per the instruction manual.by Nico41410/19/2016Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 25lb weight limit, but my son is probably about 15-16 pounds now at 6 months and the swing doesn't work as well.by Porsh0810/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The My Little Snugabear Cradle 'n Swing has a maximum weight limit of 25lbs or a developmental limit when the child can pull upward or sit unassisted; whichever the child reaches first.by Fisher-Price10/25/2016Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceWas this answer helpful? (11) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- My daughter is 23 inches tall and over 11 pounds and she is very comfy and the swing moves smoothly.by Twinkie788/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- vibration doesnt have any but as far as i notice mines if it stays hours boucing after a long time it goes off but it has to be a very long time for that to stop bouncing.by BeLLezA81/8/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not have a vibration setting that we've been able to find. It will automatically shut off the music & sounds, but it always seems to keep on rocking until we turn it off; and that usually lasts the better part of an hour at least. It does not have a timer option either.by Nico4148/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The music and rotating animals automatically turn off after a determined period of time but the swing keeps swinging until you manually turn it off.. I never really check how long it takes for the music to turn off but it is long enough for the baby to fall asleep... Unfortunately there is no vibration settings..by Leyonsan8/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Angie, all of our swings have automatic shut off for the music, mobile, and light features. Only SmartSwing Technology models have a swing motion time out feature after 4 hours of use. The swing does not have a vibration feature.by Fisher-Price10/27/2016Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceWas this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You don't. It automatically shuts off after 20 minutes and you have to go turn it back on.by Nico41411/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to re-start it, unfortunately.by ProudMommy2BabyGirl1/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The music on the My Little Snugabear Cradle 'n Swing with turn off after approximately 20 minutes. Press the music button to restart. When you restart the music a different song will play.by Fisher-Price1/21/2016Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?