Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Add to the fun and excitement of learning to walk—with the Fisher-Price Musical Activity Walker! Baby can sit and play—or stand and walk! Hands–on activities include piano keys to press, guitar toggle to flip, turning tambourine dial, bat-and-spin maraca, and saxophone to press for real horn sounds. Sturdy support helps new walkers feel confident, and lively music and fun sounds encourage them to keep putting one foot in front of the other!
- Two ways for baby to play: Sit & Play or Stand & Walk!
- Musical piano keys and saxophone
- Toggle guitar, tambourine dial, bat-and-spin maraca
- Sturdy base steadies first steps
- Requires 3 AA batteries
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||2 to 4 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||V3254|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.00 x 16.00 x 18.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Do the wheels roll easily or is there some resistance to keep it from rolling away from a baby who is just beginning to walk?
- It is not stable enough for him to pull himself up with unassisted.by James8/6/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really, but it does work better on carpet than on hardwood floors. My Ggrandson is 10 months old and he is figuring it out already even on the hardwood. He just stops till he catches up to it.by Judy058/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is too lightweight and rolls away easily. It has to be weighed down, we used fishing weights.by FrostyMama7821/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do not recall any problems with the wheels rolling away. I do not know anything about resistance.by gatormom991/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wheels roll easily even on carpeted floorby achcha1/9/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Wheels roll really easy, No Resistance, Excellent Deal, Excellent Price.by shug0079/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They roll easily. If the baby looses control or balance , he will fall down. At least, on a hardwood floor. Carpet may provide some resistance.by Sveta776/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- roll easily with minimal resistanceby mslaw986/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes wheels roll really easily and no there is no resistance to keep it from rolling away.by grandmampeanuts6/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Wheels roll easily.by rchan1112/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- very tough, it is on my second grandchild without a problemby gatormom991/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We've had this toy for a few years (my son and daughter have both used it) and have not had any issues with it. My 12 month old uses it daily. She pulls up on it and uses it for walking.by phamwaltz11/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?