Made of thick plastic, a sturdy product. Child purchased for is 7 month old and has many different type toys - he showed a real interest with Kaleidoscope. An eight month old up would/could operate with greater ease - he'll be there soon.
About This Item
Fisher-Price Monkey Kaleidoscope:
- Designed to provide baby with hours of push-and-see fun
- Monkey's tail is a spring-loaded handle that activates a fascinating high-contrast kaleidoscope in the center of its belly
- Plays 2 short tunes and features a giggle sound effect
- Monkey's arm has a click-clack turn feature
- Colorful clacker beads come around the monkey's arm
- Fisher-Price monkey toy includes 1 AA battery
- Made for children from birth to 12 months old to use
5 to 7 Years
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Contained Battery Type|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
7.00 x 2.50 x 10.00 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
We purchased this for our granddaughter at Christmas. She loves monkeys. Made of thick plastic, a sturdy product.
Monkey Business II
I ordered this as part of a baby gift to go along with the stroller monkey. Its perfect.
my daughter like monkey alot..she likes its music and cheerfull voise. this is my imagination if you add abc and 123 in between the slide changing it will become educational
Cute, durable Christmas toy for my granddaughter. But was disappointed that the "short tunes" and kaleidoscope motion were even shorter than expected ... maybe lasted 3 seconds. Would not recommend this toy if someone is looking for musical and visual action-type fun for their little one. However, it would be fine if wanting a cute toy to carry around, with a spring-loaded tail that can be pushed down for fun.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question