Fisher-Price Medical Kit Playset
Customers also considered
- Rollback$23.93 Was $27.93Save $4.00
- $23.00 Was $29.21Save $6.21
- $17.00 Was $19.99Save $2.99
- from $15.00
- $11.00 Was $12.79Save $1.79
- $13.39 Was $19.98Save $6.59
- Rollback$22.97 Was $39.97Save $17.00
- Rollback$32.97 Was $39.88Save $6.91
- $8.97 Was $9.97Save $1.00
- $9.99 List price $12.97Save $2.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Just what the doctor ordered: lots of accessories for great role-play fun! Using the stethoscope, blood pressure cuff and other tools kids may have seen used in real life encourages a healthy dose of imaginative thinking. It also may help build confidence when it's time for them to visit the doctor for real!
- Great role-play fun
- Includes: stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, thermometer and a pretend otoscope
- Includes: spring-loaded syringe, bracelet style bandage and a soft bag for storage
- The Fisher-Price Medical Kit is just what the doctor ordered
- Recommended for preschool-age children (3 years and up)
- Requires no batteries
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Fabric Content:||100% NA|
|Age Range:||5 to 7 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||N5045|
|Features:||Great role-play fun|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||16.00 x 2.00 x 12.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- no sounds but that's a good thing lol, we love it!by darkxangel12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No Janet it does not.by Jlynly833/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but the stethoscope really does work!by MXgirl5/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No sounds.by MyLittleBoyMichael12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Noby NanaPapafortwo11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, none of the pieces make any soundsby sstar008683/25/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the stethoscope works. Kids can hear their heart beating when they listen through the scope!by Fisher-Price11/11/2015Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Need to replace a blood pressure cuff for the child's medical kit. Where can I find one?
- We're sorry, Donna. We do our best to stock as many replacement parts as we can but unfortunately replacement parts are not available for the Fisher-Price Medical Kit.by Fisher-Price5/11/2015Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$59.97 Was $79.00Save $19.03
- $13.50 Was $14.90Save $1.40
- $29.34 Was $39.98Save $10.64