Similar items in stock
- Reduced Price$33.78 List price $40.54Save $6.76
- Reduced Price$19.12 List price $22.94Save $3.82
- Reduced Price$29.99 List price $35.99Save $6.00
Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Play Set
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$59.97 Was $79.00Save $19.03
- $13.55 Was $14.90Save $1.35
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enter a world of medieval adventure with the Fisher-Price Imaginext Castle set. The expanding Eagle Talon Castle play set brings your child's imagination to live with sound effects, activation discs and battle-ready figurines. Unfolding to reveal a three-foot long play area, the castle play set gives your child plenty of space to enact daring adventures. Defend the battlements or lay siege to this Fisher-Price Imaginext Castle. Enjoy the dynamic Eagle Talon Castle components and the exciting electronic effects when dragons or ogres draw near. Help fight off attackers and vanquish mythical foes when you bring home the uniquely interactive Fisher-Price Imaginext Castle set.
Fisher-Price Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle Play Set:
- Enhanced with lights, sounds and Action-Tech technology
- Castle recognizes and reacts to Imaginext accessories and figures
- Expands from 20" to 42" and is reconfigurable for unique play scenarios
- Activate Eagle defense mode by turning the center disc
- Walls flip to shield castle interior and drawbridge locks shut
- Transforming castle
- Three figure turn discs
- Two catapults
- Action-tech cannon with two projectiles
- Three knights with helmets, shields and swords
- Eight firing discs for catapults and Eagle head
- Treasure chest
- Two ladders
- Four flags
- Requires two AA batteries (included)
- Set dimensions: 42" L x 4.5" W x 16" H
- Box dimensions: 24.5" L x 5.5" W x 16" H
- Adult assembly required
|Age Range:||8 to 11 Years , 3 to 4 Years , 5 to 7 Years|
|Educational Focus:||Hand-Eye Coordination|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The Battering Ram, Catapult and Crossbow Cannon interact with the Castle for sure.by MattMattMama12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I purchased the small dragon, knight and archer to go along with the castle for our 4 year old grandson. They added quite a lot to his enjoyment and imagination.by MMBeach12/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got this toy to go with the many jake and the never land pirates toys our grandson has. He plays with them together and loves it!by Gma2LL12/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i am not sure if the dinosaurs "interact" with the castle, but since they are from the same line, i think it would make a great addition for the other pieces to interact with. i think kids will use their imagination to create sounds + effects to make things come to life (even if they were not originally intended to). hope this helps :)by twounder211/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are several dinos that come with some sort of saddle with weapon and knight and helmet vest that is removable and shield . along with other little items.by mamawKY5608/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my 4yo & 7yo have the dinosaurs, Ogre & dragons too. They use them all when playing. Especially the people.by ctadsmom7/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are many Toys that interact with this Castle, not sure if the Dinosaur does. You need to check on the box to see if it will interact with the imaginext castle. If it doesn't say that on the box that contains the toy...it won't do any commands. I guess they can still play with it, but not with any sound interactions using the Castleby MyGrandsonsHero4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- we have the dinosaurs n they dont have sensors like ogre n dragon do. but it still seems good for dinosaurs in action with it bcuz the size of them. well, we do, lol bcuz the dinos also have gear to shoot offby giftgiven2/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The cannon that comes with castle interacts. There is also a battering ram and catapult that talk too, along with the 2 you mentioned. Unsure if other toys of same brand will though.by mazjnk1/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dragon and the Ogre. I would get both. My son has the castle, dragon, and ogre. He loves it. He is 3 and my other son (8) plays with it all the time.by ShyGirl061/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My almost 9 year old loves it, and I bought it for his 4 year old. We all get a kick out of it.by Tfols1912/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't think it's too babyish, although every child is different in their likes and dislikes. The details are great and the interactivity with other components (dragon, battering ram, etc.) can be mesmerizing. The Red Dragon himself makes purchasing this castle well worth it (although they are sold separately.) Maybe purchase the dragon first and the want will follow. Best of Luck!by MattMattMama12/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My son is 7, he got it for his birthday and he plays with it all the time. I thought the same thing but he loves it!!by SC110112/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 7 year old really doesn't play with it.by KHWebster12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think of his maturity level first. If he seems to be more mature for his age, it would be fun for a while....PlayMobile makes great sets like that for older kids though. My sons brother is 8, and he will still play with the Imaginext sets once in a while with him. I hope this helps.by decotime12/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought this toy for my 7yr old and they still play with it.by mumma12112/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Honestly, I can see that he would like it, because there is alot of small pieces that go with it. You would need to get the dragon and the other small things that also go along with this set because it adds to the fun.by starsstripesmamma12/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- while you do not need to "build" this castle like some of the playmobil/lego/megabloks versions on the market, this toy offers all of the great building blocks for a great castle adventure. since it comes with knights + catapults, all you need is your imagination to help make it come to life and plan your battles. and for the price of this set, it is a great value –– you could use your savings to buy even more knights, horses, accessories to make this castle into a medievel kingdom for your son. my boys are 4+5 and use all of their other play figures (dinosaurs, superheroes, ninjas) with the set, along with their playdoh and slime to make a really terrific battlezone. hope this helps :)by twounder211/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I can tell you that Several of my other grandsons up to 11 years old have sat in the floor and played with him for hours at a time.by mamawKY5608/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes I got this for my 5 year old! All my kids love it! 13 boy, 10 girl and 5 boy.by GayleW7/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you look at the last picture on the website, it shows the castle comes with 2 figures. There are also 2 ladders and several other pieces. My son received this last year for Christmas, so I can't recall the number of pieces. It has plenty to play with right out of the box. BUT, we also got him the dragon, troll and several other war machines. They all interact with the castle and have unique sayings. Cool toy.by MAC9211/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Imaginext Eagle Talon Castle comes with 3 figure turn discs, 2 catapults, 1 “Action Tech” cannon with 2 projectiles, 3 figures with helmets shields and swords, 8 firing discs for catapults and eagle head, treasure chest, 2 ladders and 4 flags.by Fisher-Price2/8/2015Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?