Customers also considered
- Rollback$114.35 Was $129.00Save $14.65
- $65.98 Was $69.97Save $3.99
- $98.99 Was $109.98Save $10.99
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Fisher-Price Zen Collection High Chair is a balance between beauty and function. It includes all of the conveniences you will want to have in a baby feeding system. This product features handsome wood accents and a sophisticated look to make it as fashionable as it is practical. It is built with a base front and back and a footrest. Feeding time and play time with your baby will be much easier with the Fisher-Price high chair. It has a five-point removable harness system for baby's safety, and the tray is dishwasher safe to make cleanup fuss-free. The design of this wood baby high chair will make a lovely accent to your home decor. Of course, it does not scrimp on delivering its real purpose, which is to boost your baby for meal time or simply to give him or a higher seat to view all the action. When not in use, you can simply fold it and tuck into the closet. The soft suede fabric cover is machine washable for easy care. Mix and match this item with others in the Zen collection.
Fisher-Price Zen Collection High Chair:
- Wood accents (base front and back; footrest)
- Fashionable soft suede fabric is machine washable
- 5-point removable harness system
- Tray insert is dishwasher safe
- One-handed tray removal
- 3-position seat recline
- 3 adjustable height positions
- Folds conveniently for storage
- Wood baby high chair is part of the Zen Collection series
- Requires assembly
|Color:||Brown , Green|
|Gender:||Boys , Unisex , Girls|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||L7031|
|Features:||Seat Cushion Included , Folding , Reclining Seat , Adjustable Safety Harness , Adjustable Seat Height|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||34.00 x 26.00 x 40.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I don't know but there are locks on all 4 of the wheels. They work excellently.by PG362/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby koolmograndpapa9/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think you can but you can lock the wheels so they don't move.by 101566/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wheels cannot be removed; however, all four come with locks.by KateInCleveland2/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wheels lock in placeby Lcalandrie12/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you can lock the wheels. Or you may even be able to manually remove them for good.by shopholic15/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The front wheels are not removable. When assembling the highchair, you have to push the back casters in the hole. I suppose you could leave them off, but I'm sure it wouldn't sit level. The back wheels do have brakes on them. If you wanted a chair that didn't roll, you could also use the booster function and place it in one of your dining chairs.by msuracer10/25/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my granddaughter is 1 and 4 months i dont know her weight.by koolmograndpapa11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Quoted directly from manual: "This product is designed as a highchair fo use with a child up to 3 years of age or as a child's booster seat for use with a child up to 6 years of age and up to 60 lbs." Also . . . "The toddler booster is designed to be used a child up to 60 lbs."by msuracer11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- visit the fisher price site. It doesn't say the age, but it does provide the weight limit. http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2002&e=product&pid=43982&ncat=thumbnail&pcat=bghby MillyMilly11/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There are locks on all 4 of the wheels. Awesome chairby PG362/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The two from wheels on the Zen Collection™ High Chair have a locking tab to prevent the chair from moving.by Fisher-Price11/26/2013Written by a verified representative from Fisher-PriceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?