Customers also viewed these products
Fisher-Price Handy Manny Let's Get to Work Repair Shop
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$75.95 Was $94.00Save $18.05
- $17.92 Was $24.71Save $6.79
- $14.97 List price $19.97Save $5.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Welcome to Handy Manny's repair shop! There are tons of exciting projects for kids to build and fix things just like Manny does on the show. Grab your blueprints, choose a project and slide that blueprint into the diagnostic center. Next, Manny will walk you through the steps and show you how to do the project.
- Manny's tool bench
- Includes over 20 projects
- Over 40 parts
- Includes power saw and a power drill
- Comes with two of Manny's tools
- Compatible with the Fix-it Right Nailer & Fix-it Jet, Race Car and Speed Boat (each sold separately)
- Requires 3 AA batteries (included)
- Assembly required
|Age Range:||3 to 4 Years|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||N3658|
|Features:||Includes over 40 pieces-build over 20 projects|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.50 x 18.50 x 28.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Thinking of buying this for grandson. He wants a toolbox for his Handy Manny tools. Is there storage for tools on this ...
- No the storage is under the bench. Not a very good tool box. I use a storage bin for my sons tools.by ValueShopper19981/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there are many projects for a little one to build. They are so proud of their projects. There is a place for the screwdriver and hammer at the top of the workbench.by NetladyL12/8/2009Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it speaks in Englishby ValueShopper19981/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does speak in englishby GrandmafromKS12/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?