Similar items in stock
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make potty training fun and inviting for a toddler with the help of this colorful Fisher-Price Ducky Fun 3-1 Potty Seat. It is made from sturdy and durable materials and features a removable bowl to facilitate easy cleaning. In addition, it comes equipped with a deflector shield that is more sanitary and extremely useful when potty training little boys. The portable kids' potty seat changes to become a practical step stool, making hand washing and reaching for higher-placed items a breeze. In addition, the entire seat can easily detach from the base and be placed on top of a regular toilet seat for progressive training. The lid on this seat features a cheerful smiling duck's face and the orange feet replicate duck's feet. Also, the legs of the potty training seat can be removed for easy transport and storage. This Fisher-Price potty seat plays various tunes as a reward for the child's potty training progress and successes.
It is appropriate for use with boys and girls and requires the use of three AA batteries, which are sold separately.
Fisher-Price Ducky Fun 3-1 Potty Sea:
- Plays different tunes for child's potty progress
- Can be attached to a regular toilet seat
- Converts into a handy step stool for hand washing
- Bowl removes easily for cleanup
- Deflector shield included
- Removable legs for easy storage
- Cheerful duck motif is designed to entice and engage toddlers
- Fisher Price potty seat maximum weight capacity: 200 lbs
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||T4255|
|Color:||White , Orange|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.50 x 13.25 x 18.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This guard has always worked very well for my son during potty training, only time is hasnt was when he decides to get up halfway during mid stream, lol, one downfall of the guard is that it can be flipped down and unfortunately does have the tendency to pinch if child isnt careful or properly seated on chair during use, Overall i still give this product 5 stars and recommend to any amd everyoneby Dizzy7305/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Haven't used it for my son, but it seems sturdy enough not to fall off and yet looks like it will contain the urine effectively. Also looks easy enough for them to sit down over it.by Katmomof71/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one works great. I've had 3 boys and this is about the only chair I found that this is higher in front. Then it folds down to shut lidby Casale12048/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I only have girls so I took the guard off. I can see that it would be difficult for a little kid to sit down over the guard since they are so little. But it does seem like it is high enough to do the job.by LilMiniMama11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- sometimes,it needs to be higherby rock9109111/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THE GURARD WORKS WELL. IT DOESN'T MOVE UNTIL YOU PUT IT DOWN YOURSELF. MY GRANSON LIKES TO PLAY WITH THE GUARD SO I HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT THE GUARD STAYS UP.by twiggy18/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. You can keep it up or easily told it down quickly. And it is super easy to remove to wash just the guard.by GandZsmom4/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this one is high enough to cover, I haven't had any problems with the boys using it so far, and it folds down so you can close the potty to use it as a step-stool (with cute duck footprints)by Lioness272/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Having raised 4 sons, I never found any guard that worked. It's not the fault of the guards. It's just that when the boys are so young their privates don't point down. Sorry if I'm to descriptive, but it's the truth. Hence when they go it splashes directly against the guard and just ends up going everywhere. So at the beginning of training them you yourself have to hold it down for them and then eventually train them to do it them selves. Especially when they first go after waking in the morning or getting up from their naps. Also for boys you'll want a step stool for when they start wanting to go standing up. I learned with my twins the hard way. They would stand on their toes but as soon as they began to go they would relax and hit the rim of the big toilet. They then became little fire hoses and I ended up washing my walls several times a day. lolby V1Nana9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, as it is not static so it moved when my son sat on it . It hits him making him uncomfortable plus the urine to spill.by Aneela8/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It actually attaches pretty well. It takes a bit to get it off which I like because that means it won't all of a sudden come off when my toddler is trying to climb on or off. I feel it's very secureby Casale12041/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The potty seat is pretty secure when you attach it to a regular toilette. To get it off you just kind of twist the potty seat and it slips out. You would not have to worry about your child while they are on it. No Handles on the sides, & yes you could still use the potty seat and just leave it on the adult toilette. And still use the base as a stepping stool.by LilMiniMama11/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it snaps on so tight that I have a hard time getting it off but thats goodby glossee7/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Works well on regular toilet. We had no problems with it.by muurphy1/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes the potty seat can be attached to the regular toilet seat and be used after the toddler has graduated to the big toilet. It is very secure and almost too tight of a fit since it has little plastic clip like things that go inside and snap onto the big toilet seat. My toilet seat is oval shaped and that makes for a really tight fit because of the clip things I have to push them in a little to make it fit. If your toilet seat is more rounded that might fit better. The sides have little pieces that jut out and can be used as handles when in use on the big toilet. Also the potty itself turns into a step stool for hand washing or getting up to the big toilet to make it easier for the little one.by NOSATISFACTIONWHATSOEVER12/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a regular round toilet seat, and it fits VERY snugly. Actually a bit difficult to take off, but that doesn't bother me. It does not move around at ALL. There are small handles on the sides, but not much for them to hold on to. The potty seat can also be used on the regular toilet, and the base separately as a step stool. I do like that feature.by jkmomo26/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The potty seat attaches securely into a toilet seat and doesn't move around and can be used after the child is done with the potty chair. It doesn't have handles. The rest of the unit converts into a step stool for a child to use to access the sink or the toilet.by JLT246/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits pretty well but there is a gap in the back for public toilets that have an elongated oval shaped seat. It hasn't been a problem for me though. The seat still fits well though and doesn't move around.by FrugalMariettaMom6/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How well does the music feature work when the child uses the potty? Does it actually play music when they go?
- What's good about this chair is that the music only plays when they actually go. It's not annoying like some chairs that it plays all the timeby Casale120411/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a sensor in the potty so as long as that is not covered with toilette paper it will sing. If you move the potty it sings from the movement too.by LilMiniMama11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT REALLY PLAYS MUSIC EVERYTIME THEY USE IT. YOU HAVE TO TURN THE ON BUTTON ON.by twiggy16/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it plays music and quacks when my grandson goes. The sensor is in the bottom of the "cup" that is removable for cleaning.by BuckeyesGal11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby cici306/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! My daughter loves the music. It plays each time they go. Even if they go a little, as long as it's touching the sensors, the music will play. Then when they go again, the music will play again. When you go to take it out to dump it, it will play again. As long as there is something inside, touching the sensors, music will play. It's a great feature.by AnkursWife102911/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works perfect for my son, sometimes the music won't stop until I take out the basin for cleaning. The music is started with water or weight.by mahamantara11/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products