Similar items in stock
Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Jumbo Mat
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Jumbo Mat:
- 58" x 40" mat with adorable character art
- Fish teether
- Frog with clacker
- Peek-a-boo elephant ear with crinkle
- Soft fish rattle
- Ribbon "waterspout"
- 6 additional link points for more toys
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Gender:||Boys , Girls|
|Age Range:||0 - 12 Months|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||W9899|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What's the start age and end age of using this product? Can an 11 month old that is not crawling yet use it?
- of course, there is nothing that makes an end age at allby MommaVoo12/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is good for not crawling babyby Zetaz9/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby jalama9/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We purchased it for our 3 month old. She loves the colors and attachments. It's great for tummy time too.by Kelly71178/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This can be used for babies who are trying to crawl.... my baby is 4 months old he is trying to crawl and this is very useful forhimby Avyu8/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think so. Any baby can use it, it is so soft. I use it for my baby's tummy time and she is so comfortable on it that she can stay there for a few minutes. And a good size too.by aditiaphrodite4/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's for 0-18 Months. Yes, an 11 month old crawling or not crawling can use it.by NewMomma154/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The material is soft and sturdy. I used a wet wipe to clean off some portion and it was fine. I haven't washed it as yet, but I think no damage would be done if washed. Doesn't seem to be water proof.by aditiaphrodite8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mat is about the thickness of a mattress pad. As for waterproof, maybe, can't say for sure yet. It's made of polyester and is washable on cold, gentle cycle. Also machine dryable on low.by hermitshopper8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can put it in the washer on gentle, cold. Yes, my grandson has spit up on it and it did not leak through to the floor. A nylon type material.by Spedned8/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Materialby Zetaz11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The mat is made of polyester fiber, polyester fill. It is machine washable, cold, gentle cycle. Machine dry low Our baby's only10 days old, so we don't know how it will hold up, but it looks to be very well made and very colorful.by hermitshopper11/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $8.74 Was $9.39Save $0.65