I bought this for my grandson for a Christmas present and I can't wait for him to play with it,we couldn't wait to go ahead and put it together to make sure it worked properly and it lights up and plays music,it has many functions and was easy to put together.Now I just have to find a bag big enough to put it in to hide it for a month .
Fisher-Price Bright Beats Smart Touch Play Space
About This Item
- Age Range: 6M+
- Interactive touch-sensitive light bar, with exciting, innovative Smart Touch Technology, responds to baby's touch
- 3 ways to play as baby grows!Mode 1 - Piano Play Perfect for the sitting baby as baby sits in the middle and touches the bar for piano tones, music & lights!Mode 2 - Dance PartyEncourages baby to get up and move with upbeat music, spoken phrases, sounds & instruments as baby cruises around and touches the barMode 3 - Learning & GamesTeaches baby ABCs, counting, numbers and more as baby looks, cruises and follows the moving lights
- Busy activities, music, lights, colors, sung songs & much more!
- Grows with baby from sitting and crawling to cruising
- Teaches colors, numbers, ABCs and much more!
- Hands-on activities include 3 colorful balls for ramp play, bat-at roller and spinner
- Baby's actions make things happen, introducing cause & effect
- Helps strengthen motor skills with hands-on activities, crawl-through play, and 360 degree play that encourages baby to cruise around
- Fun music & sounds and colorful dancing lights help stimulate baby's senses
5 to 7 Years
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
26.22 x 26.22 x 16.54 Inches
Inspiring for child
We bought this a couple of weeks ago to help inspire our son with Down Syndrome to explore. He loves the lights and sounds, and we like that it is teaching him cause & effect relationship with immediate responses to his touch. His arms are still to short to reach the top of the toy but he'll grow into it. Our support worker liked the toy so much she is considering for other children that she is working with. There are two down sides to the toy. First, the narrow opening is barley large enough for a seat, such as a Bumbo chair, so we have to hold our son since he doesn't have the muscle tone yet to sit. Second, the toy doesn't wait long enough inbetween children's touches before it starts its own musical chorus.
Better for babies or pre-toddlers
I got this for our 1 1/2 year old & she's just too mobile for this toy. It's really cute & she loves playing with it for short bursts, but I wish we'd gotten it when she was younger so we could've used it a lot longer. It's great for little ones who just sit there so they can play with all the buttons & feathers, or to hang on when they're learning to stand & walk. It's not as great for super active runners, though, but that's nothing wrong with the product, just something we got too late in the game for our kiddo. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Bought for my daughter's first birthday. Just put it together and the detail work (paint and stickers) were poorly done. Some images and letters look blurry. Stickers are crooked. Also the toy is a lot shorter than I expected. Good thing my daughter is small! My daughter will still love it as she's a music fan, but definitely not worth $60. Glad I got it for half price!
Two duds in a row
My mother ordered the first one for my child for Christmas. We were very excited to put it together for her. It was cheaply made with sharp edges where the plastic pieces met. My husband had a hard time screwing it together since there were no threads in the plastic. Once we got it put together, the music barely played. Couldn't hear it all. My child really wanted to play with it, so we took it back. I ordered another. Before we put it together, we tested it. One of the panels didn't work. Music worked beautifully. So very disappointed. I will be returning the toy again to Walmart. Will not buy again. Walmart was very nice and sent me a gift card to cover the price difference. Fast shipping. Thanks Walmart. Boo Fisher-Price.
Got this for our baby girl for Christmas and she was too small for it so it sat in the box for a few months in a safe place. After she was finally starting to get mobile we decided to put it together only to discover it has no sound! I was very upset seeing as I paid $60.00 for a brand new name brand toy and it won't even keep her interest because the sound doesn't work!! I would've given it a way better review if the toy had actually had sound I felt like that was half the point of it. The rest of it was well made just very disappointed.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question