Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- $3.46 Was $3.99Save $0.53
- $10.00 List price $19.96Save $9.96
- $44.89 List price $84.83Save $39.94
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Random House Childrens Books, 2012, ISBN13 9780307944603, ISBN10 0307944603
Learn the Basics with Just One Page of Activities Each Day
Sylvan Learning's "First Grade Page Per Day: Math Skills" uses engaging games and activities to help children become familiar with real-world math concepts, including:
- Numbers & Operations to 20
- Adding Sums & Subtracting Differences
- Place Values & Number Sense
- Geometry & Shapes
- Telling Time
- Counting Money
Students improve their math skills while they complete fun activities, such as:
- Showing "chart smarts" by reading charts to determine how many people like hamburgers better than pizza, or prefer hockey to soccer
- Determining how many cupcakes are left on the plate after the Cupcake Eater eats some"
"- Connecting pictures of quarters, nickels, and dimes with pictures of toys with a matching price tag
- And much more
With perforated pages that can easily be removed for short, portable lessons, "First Grade Page Per Day: Math Skills"""will help give your child daily exposure to activities that are both fun and educational
|Number of Pages:||59|
|Series Title:||Sylvan Page Per Day|
|Publisher:||Random House Childrens Books|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.75 x 11.00 x 0.25 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.