This is easily the best strategy game on the Nintendo Switch. Despite some additions in how you teach and train your team and some changes in the battle strategy, I'm positive that if you liked previous Fire Emblem games you will love this game. It's the best, if not better than Fire Emblem Awakening on the 3DS. It looks fantastic and it's long and replayable. Highly recommended.
About This Item
War is coming to the continent of Fodlan. Here, order is maintained by the Church of Seiros, which hosts the prestigious Officer’s Academy within its headquarters. You are invited to teach one of its three mighty houses, each comprised of students brimming with personality and represented by a royal from one of three territories. As their professor, you must lead your students in their academic lives and in turn-based, tactical RPG battles wrought with strategic, new twists to overcome. Which house, and which path, will you choose?
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
©2019 Nintendo / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS. Co-developed by KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD. Fire Emblem and Nintendo Switch are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2019 Nintendo.
- The Officers Academy is home to three houses: The Black Eagles with house leader Edelgard, The Blue Lions with house leader Dimitri, and The Golden Deer with house leader Claude
- As a professor, lead students in their academic lives and on the battlefield
- A turn-based, tactical RPG that puts new twists on strategic battling
- Freely roam Garreg Mach Monastery and interact with students in a variety of ways to bond with them. In the classroom, tutor your students to help them
- Grow in the skill sets required to become specific classes
- Fortify your units with battalions for the first time, utilize new Combat Arts to strategize your moves, and also, face a new type of giant enemy-the Demonic Beasts.
|Video Game Platform|
|Video Game Collection|
Role Playing Games
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
9.00 x 6.00 x 1.50 Inches
Best Strategy Game on the Switch
Good game, long playtime
A very fun and engaging game with infinite replayability and hundreds of hours of content.
A long and fun game with plenty of replay value
The camera rotation caught me off guard at first and I'm still getting used to it but otherwise the game is amazing and totally worth it
Very enjoyable experience, the different routes allow for a good variance in story (though Deers ftw). My only gripe is that the days feel a tad bit slow and take up more time than actual combat that makes it feel closer to Persona 5 than other Fire Emblem games.
useless w/o any instructions
2nd game w/o instructions.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question