Check out these related products
- $18.85 List price $28.95Save $10.10
- $15.59 List price $24.95Save $9.36
- $21.99 List price $30.00Save $8.01
- $21.80 List price $25.95Save $4.15
- $24.74 List price $35.00Save $10.26
- $22.49 List price $35.00Save $12.51
Final Fantasy XIII-2: The Complete Official Guide
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Prima Games, 2012, ISBN13 9780307894212, ISBN10 0307894215
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - The Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition includes:
- Exclusive coffee table book printed on highest-quality paper and bound in a padded hard cover.
- Limited print run, includes two ribbon bookmarks.
- Includes a 16-page bonus section exclusive to this edition.
- Every secret, every unlockable, every side-quest, every mini-game, every Achievement and every Trophy revealed and explained in a dedicated Extras chapter. We've also added a story recap and an artwork gallery.
- The dedicated Walkthrough charts the critical path through the main narrative. It also provides regular prompts and tips to direct players to side quests and other optional features within the game world.
- The Tour Guide chapter includes one section per game location in each time period. This complements the Walkthrough by examining all optional activities offered in the game (side quests, mini-games, puzzles and power-leveling spots).
- The Completion Timeline chapter offers a visual and streamlined guide to 100% completion.
- The Strategy & Analysis section gives an advanced analysis of the game's key systems and features. This also covers the most complex topics such as character development in a thorough, yet user-friendly way.
- All-encompassing Inventory and Bestiary chapters feature exhaustive lists and tables covering all enemies, weapons, accessories, items and shops.
- The 100% complete guide to Final Fantasy XIII-2.
- Carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers.
|Number of Pages:||319|
|Author:||Toriyama, Motomu , Piggyback|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Publication Date:||January, 2012|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||8.50 x 11.25 x 1.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.