Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$25.37
Check out these related products
- $13.48 Was $14.74Save $1.26
- Rollback$17.12 Was $18.61Save $1.49
- $27.44 Was $38.64Save $11.20
- $18.27 Was $19.96Save $1.69
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This 3M Filtrete Advanced Faucet Water Filtration System includes filter head assembly, mounting hardware, plumbing connectors and 2,000 gallon capacity water filter cartridge. The Filtrete Advanced Faucet Water Filtration System fits neatly under the kitchen sink. The 3M water filtration system provides great tasting water and has a convenient shut-off valve for no-mess filter replacement. The Filtrete Advanced Faucet Water Filter reduces sediment including sand, silt, particulates and rust. It also reduces chlorine taste and odor. The 3M Filtrete Advanced Faucet Water Filtration System is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
3M Filtrete Advanced Faucet Water Filtration System:
- The Filtrete water filtration system has a 6-month filter life
- Capacity: 2,000 gallons
- Better sediment removal with lower micron rating
- For cold water use only
- Maintains water flow
- Quick, no-mess filter change, no tools required
- Filter directly from existing faucet
- Provides reduction of chlorine taste and odor, sand sediment, rust and soil
- Installs in less than 30 minutes
- Maintains full water flow and requires no dedicated faucet head
- Filter head assembly
- Mounting hardware
- Plumbing connectors
- 2,000 gallon capacity water filter cartridge
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3US-AS01|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I am moving into a new house and they are on a well system. The landlord tells me the water is not potable. Will this system make the water potable!
- NO, NO, NO, NO and NO...by kbzon9/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not trust this filter to make water potable. It's a filter, not a purifier. It mostly improves taste and removes sediment, etc, but not bacteria. I am not sure specifically what type of system makes your water drinkable but don't take the chance until you find out for sure what you need. Maybe asked a plumber?by EV2811/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Depends what impurities are in your water. Would not be wise to do this until you had the water tested for purity.by mesamikey2/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ...no by this filter, that is for sure...by kbzon9/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absoutley no sulfur or odor of any kind.by ts7775/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe this is mislabeled. Both Lowes and Home Depot have model 3US-AS01 listed as the standard filtration system rather than the advanced. If you look at the specs for the two you will notice that this one is not as large. The Advanced Filtration Refill is 14" tall and would be too big for this one (3US-AS01). I haven't purchased yet, but this what I have found in my web search.by stitchess6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The main difference is that more expensive model (is the "advanced" model) is listed as being able to remove chlorine and sediment, and improves taste, AND it removes parasitic cysts (if your water has them)...where as the less expensive model is just the "standard model" and only removes chlorine and sediment, and improves taste. The size of the standard less expensive model is also a bit smaller and the advanced version is slightly larger/longer. The filters are also different for the two models and are different sizes/lengths for each model. I had to look in store to see the difference as the website is not worded correctly and listing them both as "advanced". They have different model numbers though, the standard being 3US-AS01 and the advanced being 3US-PS01.by Reynoldsvm202/3/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $35.04 List price $38.54Save $3.50
- from $28.49
- $101.05 Was $137.54Save $36.49
- Clearance$25.39 List price $36.27Save $10.88
- Reduced Price$25.37