Fiber One® Oats & Peanut Butter Chewy Bars 10-1.4 oz. Wrappers
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$19.77 List price $25.83Save $6.06
- Reduced Price$25.07 List price $32.19Save $7.12
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Whole oats & peanut butter chips with peanut butter drizzle. Naturally & artificially flavored.
35% Daily Value of Fiber, 4.5g of Total Fat per Bar
Ingredients: Chicory Root Extract, Whole Grain Oats, Peanut Butter Chips (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Peanut Butter [Peanuts], Salt, Soy Lecithin), High Maltose Corn Syrup, Rice Flour, Barley Flakes, Sugar, Roasted Peanuts, Honey, Canola Oil, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Fructose, Malt Extract, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey, Baking Soda, Peanut Butter (Peanuts), Color added, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Mixed Tocopherols added to retain freshness.
Instructions: Gradually increase fiber over time to help minimize potential gastrointestinal discomfort.
Explore this item
|Capacity:||10 - 1.4 oz (40 g) bars [14.1 oz (400 g)]|
|Food Allergen Statements:||Contains Peanut, Milk, Soy; May contain Almond, Sunflower and Wheat ingredients.|
|Flavor:||OATS N PEANUT BUTTER|
|Size:||14 oz , 1.4 oz each|
|Features:||35% daily value of fiber , 4.5G of fat per serving , Naturally And artificially flavored , Value size|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 11.60 x 5.50 Inches|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories From Fat||40|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 4.5||7|
|Saturated Fat 2 G||11|
|Trans Fat 0 G|
|Cholesterol 0 Mg||0|
|Sodium 105 Mg||4|
|Total Carbohydrate 28 G||9|
|Dietary Fiber 9 G||35|
|Sugars 9 G|
(-) Information is currently not available for this nutrient.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:**
** Percent Daily Values listed below are intended for adults and children over 4 years of age. Foods represented or purported to be for use by infants, children less than 4 years of age, pregnant women, or lactating women shall use the RDI's that are specified for the intended group provided by the FDA.
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
Fat 9•Carbohydrate 4•Protein 4
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 140by Michelle2/18/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 140by Musicgal2/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 140by Jodi2/1/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 140 caloriesby jnorrid11/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Sherry, The package says they are 140 calories per barby Dlira12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is 120 or soby Hopesurvives10/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 150 WITH 9G OF FIBERby loulu2210/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is 9 grams of fiber per each bar.by CommunityAnswer8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi, I'm Rakeb from Fiber One. Our Fiber One Oats & Peanut Butter bar contains a total of 9 grams of fiber (approximately 7.5g of soluble Fiber and approximately 1.5g of insoluble Fiber). Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’ll be sure to get the nutrition fact updated to include the fiber amount for the product. If you have any further questions, please let me know. ~Rakebby Rakeb8/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $4.21 Was $4.98Save $0.77