For the price, I don't think you will find a better GPS watch. I run 2400+ miles a year, and this does everything I could possibly want. (I have had several Garmin devices over the years and have always been pleased with them.) It wasn't mentioned on the item page, but I received the Sapphire Edition. It is a little on the big/heavy side for a watch, but not much more than the 920xt which was my last model, and the plus side of it being bigger is the bigger screen.
About This Item
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes color TOPO maps featuring Trendline? popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium bezel, buttons and rear case
- Easily store and play up to 500 songs on your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay? contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter as well as multiple satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) network capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
0.60 x 1.90 x 1.90 Inches
Love This Watch!
Have only it for a few days but, I am very impressed by the watch. Very long battery life. Great selection of watch faces and supplies you with a ton of health info and feedback. I had a galaxy frontier s3. Touchscreen and ability to make and answer calls was only advantage. Galaxy battery life was terrible and watch no longer powers on even though the battery is fully charged. Will update review inn a month or so.
Everything I need in a smart watch....and more
I bought the Fenix 5 plus because it was the only model (other than the 6) that could run all the various apps and external sensors I have for a variety of uses. For example, tru swing sensor for golfing and ballistic app for long range shooting just to name a couple. The watch has exceeded my expectations. Very comfy to wear. Looks great and with a couple of different wristbands it's like having several Garmin watches.
I love this watch!
This is my third version of the Garmin Fenix. Its my all time favorite smart watch ever! Very few complaints. I appreciate the pay feature added and the music. Now if they would add the ability to answer and make calls from the device, that would make it the absolute best!
Upgraded from a Galaxy smart watch
So much better than a galaxy! I switched from my fenix 3 to samsung galaxy, but always missed my fenix. So, I upgraded to the fenix 5plus and am so glad I did! It has all the features I love. The battery so far has been
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question