Customers also considered
- Rollbackfrom $39.00
- Rollbackfrom $139.00
- from $75.98
- from $117.41
- from $83.41
- Rollbackfrom $159.00
- Rollbackfrom $44.97
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $79.98
- from $125.12
- from $226.14
- Rollback$29.97 Was $35.99Save $6.02
- from $115.00
About this item
About this item
Get cozy in the Dorel Home Faux Leather Club Chair. This sturdy chair is built to last with solid wood feet, a sinuous spring foundation, and durable upholstery. It's sure to make a great addition to any room in your home.
Dorel Home Faux Leather Club Chair, Multiple Colors:
- Contemporary club chair style
- Ideal for placement in any living room or entertainment area
- Seat height: 19"
- Rich faux leather upholstery looks and feels just like the real thing
- High-density foam cushion provides firm, comfortable support
- Sinuous spring foundation
- Sturdy wood frame for extra durability
- Solid wood feet
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 32.5"W x 36.25"D x 37.5"H
- Model# WM3129-1
|Dimensions:||32.5W x 36.25D x 37.5H in.|
|Frame Material:||Manufactured Wood|
|Fabric Content:||Faux Leather|
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Material:||Faux Leather , Wood|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WM3130|
|Home Decor Style:||Modern / Contemporary|
|Features:||Ready To Assemble|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||34.50 x 33.50 x 35.00 Inches|
Ask a question
- It comes detached in the box when you purchase it. The back slides onto a bracket when assembling the chair. There is a plastic piece you push in to release the back if you do desire to remove it. So, yes, it could be detached if you needed to return the chair back into the original box.by TheSpeckledEgg6/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It comes detached. You put it together. Its a SNAP! I never believed it could be this easy. Took me total of 1/2 to put legs on & back! Back took 30 seconds! SNAP!by Joana197/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes the back does detachby spudlee8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it canby eajk7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, once put together, the back is able to be detached again.by Stormy617/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can. I purchsed two of the chairs and when I was putting the first one together I accidently only got it to click on only on of the mechanisms that hold it in place. I had to use a screwdriver to kinda push it just a little so it would budge but it did and nothing broke.by luvforus7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The legs, back and seat came detached and had to be put together.by shsmom7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the back is detachable.by DASupport7/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I own 2 of these, and I could not read in them for that length of time. It is a very firm chair, and the back of the chair is not high enough to get comfy in and read. (I am 5'6") This chair is better for short visits with a neighbor, to enjoy a cup of coffee, or as an entrance chair.by TheSpeckledEgg9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For reading... wonderful. I am 5'2". Ok. So NO chair fits me - but I can't buy furniture for me, because I am the tiny one in the family. This chair is awesome for reading in! I pull my legs up in all furniture because I don't fit, but the style of this chair is perfect for me to read! If you are my size, then you'll see that you can put a pillow even two! (I use two!) And just snuggle in! Its cozy! Wonderful buy! It really is! Looks like a million bucks!by Joana199/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's probably not great for sitting up and reading intently. The chair is casual. I plan to purchase decorative pillows for the lower back. The chair back leans back a little bit, but I could read in it. I bought two of these chairs and I'm so glad I did. Probably worth twice the price.by KLUD669/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Good....by An anonymous customer9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very comfortable. Even for larger people. Great chair for the price.by Shegril6/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the cushion is pretty hard, so it isn't comfortable for long periods of time.by ALValueShopper9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No would not recommend it for reading, it is a very stiff chair.by momlvsadeal11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can do that, but I'm not sure how big the Prius hatchback opening may be. It comes in two pieces (not counting the legs/etc.) - the back and the sitting area (arms already attached.by Walison7/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I called them for you, and they can't say if it would fit into the back of a Prius. However, they gave me the measurements of the chair completely assembled. Height 37.5 inches, Width 36.25 inches. I have two of these chairs and can tell you that the legs, and back of the chair do not come assembled on the chair in the box. So, measuring my chair without legs and chair back attached, these are the measurements: Height 19 inches, Width 30 inches. I would assume the chair back and legs could be placed to the side in the trunk with the base of the chair, or on the floor in the back passenger area. However, you would have to measure the trunk of your Prius first to determine if my assumption is correct.by TheSpeckledEgg6/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so, the back and base are separate, and the feet screw on.by MOM24boys5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it can! It is two pieces. You assemble. Both are not very thick or wide. It will fit!by Joana191/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It is greatby Funandfabulous10/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The back rest can be detached from the seat frame making it easier to be loaded into a vehicle.by Dorel-CustomerSupport4/9/2014Written by a verified representative from Dorel-CustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $139.98
- from $226.14
- Rollbackfrom $39.00
- from $75.98