Faultless® Hot Iron Cleaner 1 oz. Carded Pack
Customers also viewed these products
- from $2.67
- Reduced Price$4.05 List price $5.87Save $1.82
- $3.97 Was $4.43Save $0.46
- from $2.67
Check out these related products
- Clearance$12.12 List price $14.35Save $2.23
- Reduced Price$16.99 List price $30.99Save $14.00
- Reduced Price$6.96 List price $9.10Save $2.14
- Clearance$12.18 List price $14.62Save $2.44
- Clearance$6.41 List price $7.50Save $1.09
- Reduced Price$17.49 List price $18.55Save $1.06
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Removes melted fusibles; Easy and handy to use; Use each time you finish ironing to maintain the soleplate.
- Removes Draggy Coating
- Easy and Handy to Use
- Makes Iron Glide
- Safe for All Metal, Teflon & Silverstone Surfaces
|Manufacturer Part Number:||0001750040117|
|Container Type:||TUBE ON CARD|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.75 x 1.00 x 7.88 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Not sure what kind of stain you have on your iron or where exactly it is, but here is a quote from the packaging that may provide insight into the answer you seek: "Hot Iron Cleaner will not remove permanent changes in metal finish, such as heat discoloration or water stains."by HappIOHMama6/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Martha Stewart has a really good video showing a Rowenta product cleaning her Rowenta Iron. To be on the safe side you may want to look into this. Just Google "Martha Stewart Hot Iron Cleaner" . However stainless steel is way better than the whatever my sole plate is made of so it seems like it could OK with this Faultless cleaner. If the cleaner is gonna say pit anything it would pit my cheapie one before your stainless one I would think...by magilojoh8/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found a two pack by the check out...one of those last minute impulse buys. I read in another review elsewhere that you can find it by the spray starch.by HappIOHMama6/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$8.97 Was $9.97Save $1.00
- $7.87 Was $8.68Save $0.81
- $2.69 Was $2.84Save $0.15
- $4.85 Was $5.22Save $0.37