Check out these related products
- $71.69 Was $89.00Save $17.31
- $48.19 Was $57.75Save $9.56
- $52.82 Was $56.16Save $3.34
- $53.26 Was $59.00Save $5.74
- $49.16 Was $52.25Save $3.09
Fast Facts for the School Nurse: School Nursing in a Nutshell
Consider these popular products
- $212.22 List price $271.67Save $59.45
- $7.53 List price $16.00Save $8.47
- $7.22 List price $8.49Save $1.27
- $14.12 List price $18.99Save $4.87
- $15.36 List price $22.00Save $6.64
- $168.11 List price $178.20Save $10.09
- $13.98 List price $20.00Save $6.02
- $10.63 List price $16.00Save $5.37
- $11.42 Was $12.19Save $0.77
- $10.68 List price $18.99Save $8.31
- $185.92 List price $238.00Save $52.08
- $27.84 List price $33.20Save $5.36
- $14.54 List price $17.00Save $2.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paperback, Springer Pub Co, 2011, ISBN13 9780826108036, ISBN10 0826108032
This concise handbook provides quick access to all of the information that new and more experienced school nurses need to perform their duties competently and efficiently. Organized for ease of use, it offers guidelines for the range of daily tasks, nursing responsibilities, and clinical protocols needed for safe management of common childhood illnesses, accidents, and emergencies. The book covers legal and ethical issues, documentation requirements, guidelines for managing acute and chronic conditions, behavior problems, gender issues, disaster planning, infectious disease control, delivery of culturally appropriate care, drug abuse, and teen parenting. A key asset for the busy school nurse is the prioritization of tasks and responsibilities. This handy reference is designed for new nurses entering the field or transitioning from a hospital setting, as well as experienced school nurses. Because it contains comprehensive information about all five of its components, the guide will also be a great asset to those preparing for the NASN certification exam.
|Number of Pages:||225|
|Series Title:||Fast Facts|
|Publisher:||Springer Pub Co|
|Publication Date:||July, 2011|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.