Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$17.09 Was $18.90Save $1.81
- $14.25 Was $16.03Save $1.78
- Reduced Price$30.99 List price $40.99Save $10.00
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$51.99 List price $69.99Save $18.00
- $18.32 Was $22.49Save $4.17
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Farberware Specialties Square Grill Pan has ridges that raise food so fats drip down and away from the food allowing for low fat grilling. A channel around the edge of the pan collects cooked-off fat. It is ideal for grilling meats, fish, vegetables or sandwiches. A convenient pour spout on the aluminum grill pan allows you to drain away fats with no effort. The specially formulated non-stick interior is designed to provide maximum food release, durability and easy cleanup. It heats up quickly and is made of heavy gauge construction for even heat distribution and ideal cooking performance. The riveted silicone-enhanced handles provide security and comfort. This Farberware Specialties Square Grill can be used to cook bacon, burgers, chicken breasts and much more. It makes a wonderful addition to your kitchen and cooking accessories.
Farberware Specialties 11" Square Grill with Pour Spout, Champagne:
- Unique platinum-colored nonstick inside and out, complements any kitchen
- Heavy gauge construction for even heat distribution and ideal cooking performance
- Riveted silicone-enhanced handles for security and comfort
- Non-stick grill pan is oven safe to 350 degrees
|Color:||Silver , Beige|
|Diameter:||11" - 12"|
|Size:||11" - 12"|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||20832|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||18.50 x 11.50 x 2.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the packaging says "oven safe to 350 degrees F".by petitegachic12/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this pan is oven safe to 350 degrees.by FarberwareExpert12/21/2015Written by a verified representative from FarberwareExpertWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?