Similar items in stock
Farberware Pro Hand Mandoline
Customers also viewed these products
- $42.96 List price $48.99Save $6.03
- Clearance$8.25 List price $17.22Save $8.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make like a pro in the kitchen with tools like this Farberware Pro Hand Mandoline. This piece is great for quick slicing work and requires only minimal setup. The mandoline vegetable slicer works with most types of food and is designed to not create any excess mess. This kitchen must-have is built to last for years.
Farberware Pro Hand Mandoline:
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Durably constructed, built to last for years
- Great for quick slicing work
- Minimum setup
- Mandoline vegetable slicer also works great for fruits
- Designed not to create any excess mess
- Easy to use
|Manufacturer Part Number:||5086692|
|Container Type:||PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||14.76 x 5.30 x 3.34 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NOby Marshaka7776/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, there isn't a way to adjust the thickness. It works well for slicing potatoes down to chip-making thickness. Not too thin and not too thick. For the price, I'm happy with the size of the slices it makes.by TaterGuy26/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not adjustable. It is a thin slice cut, but for potato chips you would need a better product than this one.by Marshaka7776/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does. I just made chips last night. Perfect thickness/thinness for chips.by TaterGuy26/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will definitely slice zucchini length wise; but to make it look like spaghetti, you would need to further slice it with a chefs knife. The blade is fixed for thin slicing which makes every bit of a broccoli crown useable. Try using it for the large stem of a broccoli crown and slicing carrots to go with the broccoli and steam them together for a flavor sensation, with no more waste.by Marshaka7771/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?