My kettle farberware kettle is perfect. I'm 100% satisfied!
About This Item
Make your favorite brews with this stylish Farberware Luna Kettle. It quickly boils water for tea, coffee and other beverages. This enamel tea kettle is compatible with most stove tops including induction. It features a soft-grip handle that stays cool and a chip-resistant rim and lid made from stainless steel.Farberware Luna:
- Enamel-coated porcelain tea kettle looks attractive on a stove top
- Handle stays cool for easy lifting and pouring
- Whistle lets you know when the water is boiled
- Suitable for any stove-top heat source, including induction
- Ergonomically designed stay-cool, soft-grip handle
- Stainless-steel, chip-resistant rim and lid
- For over 100 years Farberware has enhanced kitchens around America, brighten your home with this colorful tea kettle, and rest easy knowing it's guaranteed for life
- Choose from colors: aqua, black, red and white
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Weight|
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
You are viewing
|Thai First Enamel|
Love this tea pot! My daughter and I make hot tea several times a day and this holds a good amount of liquid. It heats up quick and has a rather loud whistle lol. You'll definitely notice when the water reaches temperature.
I love this adorable teapot! I chose the aqua after years of having a boring black or silver tea pot. This little tea pot adds just the right pop of color for my kitchen. I do recommend using a pot holder when pouring from the tea pot. I have also been emptying the tea pot after it cools and drying around the pot to keep it looking nice. I definitely recommend this adorable tea pot!
Mine Work Fine
Despite some of the negative reviews I read before purchasing this item I bought one and tried it anyway. Mine work perfectly great. I have an electric stove with 2 small eyes and 2 large eyes and I simply put in on the front small eye so heat doesn't get to the sides of the pot, and I can hear my whistle from anywhere in my apartment.
Its up to you
I got this for myself. Even though the reviews weren't so great I still got it . It arrived on time. But the whistle came broke and the handle chip . I didn't return because of the hassle. Of online returns.
When I received my tea kettle, I got it out of the box n noticed a big chip in the enamel on the bottom.
Leaks terribly when you pour, no matter how slow or how fast you pour-So disappointed.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question