Customers also considered
- Clearancefrom $10.97
- Clearance$16.90 Was $17.97Save $1.07
- $25.30 Was $31.62Save $6.32
- from $5.47
- $19.97 Was $39.50Save $19.53
- Rollback$19.78 Was $21.48Save $1.70
- $13.54 Was $14.35Save $0.81
- Rollbackfrom $33.88
- Rollbackfrom $8.36
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
2.75-Quart Covered Saut Durable nonstick interior provides easy food release and effortless cleanup
- 2.75-Quart Covered Saut
- Durable nonstick interior provides easy food release and effortless cleanup
- The heavy gauge aluminum construction heats the covered saut quickly and evenly
- This covered saut is conveniently oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup
- Farberware is manufactured and sold pursuant to a license from Farberware Licensing Company, LLC
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
|Capacity:||2 - 3 Litre , 2.1 - 4 Quarts|
|Diameter:||Less than 16cm|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||21529|
|Container Type:||NOT STATED|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.00 x 9.75 x 4.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I put all my dishes in the dishwasher, including my Saute Pan. I have rarely had any dishes go bad from putting them in a dishwasher and the dishwasher sterilizes the dishes. With the ease of the dishwasher I will take my chances.by Kevster5412/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put mine in my dishwasher and it did fine, though I have only used it twice. But it did just fine both times with no issues.by Kevster5412/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is!by LARBEAR5412/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby K9rescue195612/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally never put any pots and pans in the dishwasher, I think the detergents are too strong and it ruins the finish. You can put the glass lids in the dishwasher with no problems. To keep non-stick pans in great condition you should hand wash them.by kookiebaker12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- as long as the t-fal pan looks just like this pan, it should, the only problem may be that the lip of the lid may not line up perfectly with the edge of the panby jgjg12/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is to fit a 10" Farberware.by CommunityAnswer12/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Has a two part answer: the bottom is made of aluminum and the pan itself is also aluminum, bu a very light weight. I used this once on my smooth top electric range, and the pan totally warped. Would not recommend it.by Helcioa12/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your question, D. This Farberware 10" Covered Saute Pan is made aluminum with nonstick coating on both the inside and the outside. This cookware is suitable for electric, gas and ceramic/glass top stoves. We hope that this information helps with your buying decision.by FarberwareExpert12/18/2015Written by a verified representative from FarberwareExpertWas this answer helpful? (5) (4)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $19.97
- Reduced Price$53.99
- from $14.85
- from $139.99