Scrubbing Bubbles with Fantastik Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner Fresh Scent 32 Ounces
About this item
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria as it cleans.
- Cleans greasy kitchen soils 2X better than Clorox Clean-Up.
- Kills the viruses that cause the common cold and flu, including Influenza A.
- Cuts tough grease and grime.
- Leaves no smeary residue
About this item
- Suddenly everything's under control
- Our heavy duty, multi-purpose cleaner kills 99.9% of bacteria as it cleans
- cleans 2X better than Clorox Clean-Up**, and kills the viruses that causes the common cold, flu and Pandemic 2009 H1N1 influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu)
- It also wipes out tough grease and grime to keep your kitchen cleaner
- Plus, it leaves a fresh scent behind with no smeary residue
Warning Text: n/a
Inactive Ingredients: 99.78%.
Ingredients: Water, Tetradec-1-ene, Butane, Propane, Isobutane, Ethoxylated Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Borate , Diammonium Phosphate, Fragrance from SC Johnson Fragrance Palette, Quaternium 15
Active Ingredients: N-alkyl (60%c14, 30%c16, 5%c12, 5%c18) dimethyl benzyl ammoniumchlorides 0.11%; n-alkyl (68%c12, 32%c14) dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammoniumchlorides 0.11%.
Instructions: DIRECTIONS FOR USE: GENERAL HOUSEHOLD CLEANING: Spray product onto soiled surfaces and wipe with a dry paper towel or lint-free cloth. No scrubbing or rinsing necessary. TO SANITIZE AND DEODORIZE HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES: Spray until thoroughly wet. Let stand 10 seconds. Then wipe. For heavily soiled areas or surfaces, a precleaning is required. TO INHIBIT MOLD AND MILDEW ON HARD, NON-POROUS SURFACES: Pre-clean first. Spray until thoroughly wet. Allow surface to remain wet for 3 minutes. Then wipe. Reapply at weekly intervals or when new growth appears. Rinse food contact surfaces with tap water. Unplug electrical appliances before using.
Safe Handling Instructions: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS:. HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS: CAUTION: CAUSES MODERATE EYE IRRITATION. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY: Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Fabric Care Instructions: n/a