Consider these popular products
- from $12.73
- Rollbackfrom $9.00
Faded Glory Women's Long Sleeve Scoop Tees, 2-pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Basic staple in your wardrobe, these Faded Glory women's scoop neck tees will come in handy throughout the year. Easy to wear with shorts and jeans, these long sleeve tees can be worn comfortably all day. Pick from one of the assorted colors/prints.
Faded Glory Women's Long Sleeve Scoopneck Tee, 2-Pack:
- 97% cotton, 3% spandex
- Scoop neck
- Long sleeves
- Tag-free for added comfort
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Color:||Multicolor , Black|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm 5'6" and the tees come below my hips.by LongIslandWriter11/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sleeves are plenty long. Go all the way to the wristby evieann11/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'11" with a 38DD chest. I have bought these tees every year and always bought them in a large. However, this year I bought the large and they fit like a belly shirt. I had to return them and order the XL! So if you want them on the longer side I would size up. Just my experience. KymmLisa1by KymmLisa111/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's women's sizing. An xxl would fit about a 12-14 in this shirt. It's a snug, tailored layering piece. I'm a size 8-10 in other brands, and I ordered an xl (counting on a little shrinkage from washing it) and its just right for me.by S456712/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Women'sby Pokey08158111/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?