Consider these popular products
Faded Glory Women's Woven Peasant Top
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
A detailed yet simple top is always needed all year round. This Faded Glory women's woven peasant top is perfect for those days. Pair with jeans and boots or wear it casually open over a flowy skirt and wedges.
Faded Glory Women's Woven Peasant Top:
- 100% rayon
- Scoop neck
- Smocked neckline and sleeves
- Short bubble sleeves
- Eyelet and button detail on center front
- allover print
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Country of Origin: Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have used this while breastfeeding my son. I never unbuttoned the buttons. (I don't remember if they unbutton# But the material is so light & the fit slightly loose so it's easy to lift it up from the bottom for breast feeding. #it's also a very flattering fit if you've gained some mommy weight)by 2qboyz9/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 8 buttons but they are fastened with loops not buttonholes, I am not able to unbutton them. The smocking is elastic and is incredibly stretchy so you could just pull it down when needed. The body of the blouse is not full cut through the waist and hips so it may not be just what you need. Have you tried Motherhood Maternity stores found in malls? They offer maternity clothing or post pregnancy needs, nursing needs as well. Their prices are higher than big box stores but they have a nice selection. Hope this helps.by doityourselfer27/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The buttons don't come down far enough even if they were real.by worldshoppingavenger7/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there are 7 buttons with little loops you can undoby sweetyface7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?