Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $13.81
- Rollbackfrom $14.97
Faded Glory Women's Roll Cuff Sweater T-Shirt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Faded Glory women's roll cuff sweater tee is the perfect addition to your wardrobe. You'll love this adorable sweater tee. This tee provides comfort and style. Pair it with shorts in the summer or with jeans and boots in the fall.
Faded Glory Women's Roll Cuff Sweater Tee:
- 100% acryllic
- Wide crew neck
- Rolled cuff short sleeves
- Knit with acrylic details
- Machine was cold
Fabric Care Instructions: MACHINE WASH COLD WITH LIKE COLORS, ONLY NON-CHLORINE BLEACH WHEN NEEDED, RESHAPE, LAY FLAT TO DRTY, COOL IRON IF NECESSARY
Explore this item
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.18 x 9.53 x 1.71 Inches|
|Color:||Gray , charcoal heather|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- runs true to sizeby mbds3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It actually runs a bit big. I bought a size down and it fits like a loose lounge top.by BayFoodie3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top runs big. I like my tops big, but I went down 1 size, and it was perfect. Not clingy. I would order an 8. Hope this helps.by Ozzie141/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a 10-12 on top and sweater was big, order a S and you will still have room for something underneath.by JBVLB1/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear an X/L , but this sweater fit like an XX/L It looked like a tent on me. So, no they are not true to size, unless the sweater I got was tagged wrong. I'm going to order another one in a medium and see what happens. Hope this helped answer your question.by An anonymous customer1/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- my wife usually wears an xl I bought a large and it fits beautifullyby uticaman1/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not clingy at all but you probably should order a small as it does run a bit large.by fonts7011/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely runs big, I like a top to be a bit roomy. I got it M when I usually like L (I'm in between, size 12) and it is almost too big. Could have gotten a small I think and still would not be tight.by OldEnough11/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The one I bought in size large was way too big for me.by grannyron10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm about 5'7ish and it hits at my hips. It just covers my tummy pooch.by BayFoodie3/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The length of this item is 11.18 inches.by CommunityAnswer1/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?