Check out these related products
- from $27.84
- from $26.50
Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Striped Sharkbite Graphic Top
Consider these popular products
- from $6.16
- from $5.46
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
90% Polyester/10% Linen Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle, Non-Chlorine Bleach as Needed, Line Dry, Do Not Iron on Design, Warm Iron Balance of Garment if Needed
- Short Sleeve Raglan Top
- Yarn Dye Stripe
- Screen Front
- Scoop Neck
- Sharkbite Hem
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle, Non-Chlorine Bleach as Needed, Line Dry, Do Not Iron on Design, Warm Iron Balance of Garment if Needed
Explore this item
|Fabric Material:||90% Polyester/10% Linen|
|Country of Origin: Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin: Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I bought three different shirts all size 2 X. This one is so small it's ridiculous! I love it so I'm really sad...by Nanatq4/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This item runs small to the size. I ordered it and found it too small in the shoulders and chest area.by Nana928514/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This was my first time buying Faded Glory Walmart clothes. The 1X is a little snug around the bust and arms, and I prefer my tops roomy. I'll order 2X next time.by southernladync3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just ordered these in all colors and they seem to fit me the way I want them to, so I would say yes they are true to sz, but you have to remember on a sharkbite cut such as these they will be a little more roomier at the bottom, but I like that, I hate clingy clothes..by jadedkrystals5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- With the top on, the length from the bottom of the U neck opening to the hem is 23"by southernladync3/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hits right by hipbone. Good length not a long tunic thoughby Keylongo2/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cant say exactly, i am a tall woman, it covers the crotch and the points of course are longer. i would say the shortest length goes about 1 in. from the top of your thigh or lower.by rockinro2/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?