Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy a stellar combination of warmth and timeless style with this plus-size peacoat from Faded Glory. Made of a soft polyester blend, this coat features a faux wool construction that'll keep you cozy during cold days without feeling stuffy or restrictive. The double-breasted front gives you a variety of wearing options, and the hood is removable for a classic peacoat profile. Two front pockets are great for keeping your hands warm and holding on to your phone and other accessories. This peacoat is available in assorted styles.
Faded Glory Women's Plus-Size Double-Breasted Faux Wool Peacoat with Hood:
- Shell: 94% polyester, 2% spandex, 4% other fibers
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Faux wool construction
- Double-breasted front
- Removable hood
- Two front pockets
- Extra buttons included
- Available in assorted styles
- Machine wash cold with like colors, gentle cycle, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, low iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Shell: 65% Polyester, 16% Rayon, 12% Acrylic, 1% Wool, 6% Other Fibers; Lining: 100% Polyester|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||26.50 x 16.70 x 1.29 Inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||FGOW46324|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, this coat does not wrinkle easily. I took it out of the box in which it was shipped expecting to have to iron it. Didn't have to....by bjvc11/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not hold wrinkles more relaxed then I imagined it beingby BDizzle522511/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When my came, it was wrinkled. I ironed it with paper between the iron and the coat to get the wrinkles out. As long as you hang it up after each use, the wrinkles will stay out.by Shawn062712/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I drive 1 hour each way(with seat belt on) to school and carry a (heavy) backpack which scrunches the coat on a daily basis. ...no wrinkles from any of this!by 1WMA11/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It was only wrinkled when I purchased it and that was from the packaging. I actually ironed it and it look great afterwards. If you want, you could probably take it to the cleaners and have them press it for you. It shouldn't cost much for a press. Ironing it worked for me! I only ironed it that one time and hung it up and it stayed wrinkle free.by ladybs4511/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Bratty6611/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it doesnt, I put in dryer with a wet towel to get rid of wrinkles from packagingby Smtyab11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have owned this cost for about 2 almost 3 weeks and I haven't seen any wrinkles. I dint even know if it can wrinkle... maybe if it's placed in a washer.by Jsu1011/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No more than any other coat.by An anonymous customer11/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear XL, so I ordered XL and it fits just fine.by bjvc12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered a XXL and normally wear a women plus size XXL. I had to move the buttons over a little for a looser fit.by Shawn062712/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wear a size 14 and ordered an xl. Fits great.by danacke12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered the size I normally wore (3x) and it was a little roomy. For a big girl, that was a nice change. I think if I had gone down a size, it would have been too tight.by Mom123456312/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought it in the size I normally wear and the fit was perfect.by autumngirl6112/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I normally wear a Juniors XL or Misses L in coats. I am petite with a lg chest. The medium did fit me comfortably, but I ordered the Lg and even with a sweater underneath, had room to spare.by 1WMA12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered my normal size in a jacket and had no issues.by 129KIKIROSE12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- THERE IS A SIZE CHARTby PAMMI721/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (23)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say, as long as it doesn't go below 30 degrees, you will be warm.by Shawn06271/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is a good coat. I think as long as it doesn't get blow 30 degrees you will be warm.by Shawn062712/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is pretty light weightby danacke1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a winter-warm coat. MB fall or spring.by loveswhite1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comfy at about 38 degrees,and no lower.by Blackleapard1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say that this is more for the fall. Like most peacoats, it isn't a really heavy coat that would protect you in cold weather. I probably would be cold at 32 degrees with the coat on, but I tend to get cold easily.by COSchoolCounselor1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hard to say, but I don't think its very warm. It's more for fashion, in my opinion.by HappyGamer1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- Rollbackfrom $17.50