Check out these related products
- Rollback Clearance$9.00
- Rollback Clearance
Faded Glory - Women's Lightweight Trench Coat
Consider these popular products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fabric Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold Water With Like Colors Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed Do Not Use Fabric Softner Tumble Dry Low Do Not Iron
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||Shell: 100% Polyester; Lining: 100% Polyester|
|Color:||Oyster grey , Multicolor|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is a princess cut, definately not a fitted coat.by columbusmama18/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure on a princess cut. It is a bit fitted at the waist, and of course has the tie belt. The stitching and details are quite nice.by grama39998/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Its almost baggy. Not a great fit.by chanj5/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's more fitted at the waist, but not snug.by KVF15/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When the coat is buttoned, it is more of a fitted style. It does tie up high almost right under the bust. I would have preferred it tying around the waist.by Caseybum8/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- see my answer with the measurements above. it's slightly fitted at the waist.by taggg4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is Not a princess cut and it's not fitted, it is straightby ctsmeow4/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This jacket has princess seams on the front as well as the back. It has the shape of a curved-in waist. I would say it is fitted to follow your curves and is not boxy at all.by Bethee7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5' 6" tall and I wear a size 16. I got the XL, and it was perfect. Across the shoulders it measures almost 16.5" from sleeve to sleeve seam in back. The length hits me about 5" below my panty leg elastic. The hips are close to 49". I have very square shoulders and it fits fine. Hope this helps.by grama39999/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I ordered an S, which turned out to be big for me. I guess go a size smallerby chanj7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you like 'extra room', go up one size.by KVF17/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I was not sure about size either but some of the reviews said that the coat ran big. So I got a M and it is just fine. I went to the WM store just to be sure and try one on.by sosofussy5/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Large: (buttoned, measured across) shoulder 17.5 in. chest 21.5" waist 21" hips 24" length (back) from collar to bottom--32.5" I'm 5'9" and this coat covers my butt. I never wear a Large. I normally need an XL but the Large fits comfortably and perfect. I just took it on a trip and wore it on the plane and all over.by taggg7/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, i am not measuring for you, but I had to go up a size normally a large , got XL and sleeves are over a inch to long, I have to shorten. I am 5'1" and it comes down over my hips, it is not a fitted jacket.by ctsmeow4/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it feels like a lightweight rayon. thin, waterproofby KVF15/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Fabric is 100% poly microfiberby Caseybum4/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- shell and lining 100% polyester. It has a nice feel, like a quality trench coat/rain coat in my opinion. If you haven't seen it at the store, it's really sharp looking. It caught my eye when I was shopping and I had no need for a coat but I bought it immediately. machine wash cold, tumble dry, do not iron. (agreed, you shouldn't even have to ask what it's made of, it should be posted)by taggg4/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yeh, i wondered why I had to have a nickname and why they say it does not contain a battery. They need to redo their specs. Fiber content is:100% polyester lining, 100% polyester Shell. Wash in cold water hope this helps, I am a customer who got frazzled when I couldn't get answers. We definitely need American Made clothes,like Walmart started out with.by ctsmeow4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This jacket 100% poly inside and out. Machine wash and tumble dry.by Bethee2/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?