Similar items in stock
- Rollbackfrom $11.00Save $2.00
- from $15.00
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These pull-on style Faded Glory Denim Jeggings are stylish and comfortable. The stretchy fabric and simple design make the Women's Jeggings a stylish option for girl's night out or a weekend barbeque. For a casual look, pair these Color Jeggings with your favorite wedges and tops or add accessories for a sophisticated look. These Faded Glory Denim Jeggings feature three front faux pockets and two real back pockets. These Women's Jeggings are available in a variety of colors that will bring a stylish touch to your wardrobe.
Faded Glory Women's Denim Jeggings:
- 3 front faux pockets
- 2 back pockets
- stretchy fabric and simple design
- Pair these Color Jeggings with your favorite wedges, tops and accessories
- Pull-on style
- Variety of colors available
- Machine wash cold
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||18%polyester , 1%spandex , 81%cotton|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am also 5'1'' and they are okay. I did roll the jeans once, but with the colored ones, they were not bad. They are like a stretchy skinny jean, if you order one size bigger than your normal size. I didn't have a problem with the length.by loves2shop2much10/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HI, I am 5'4" and AFTER washing and drying in hot, hot water and very hot dryer (I went with the one size up theory....wrong theory) mine come to just below my ankle. EXCELLENT Jeggings, hope this helps.by Slewfoot29/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are fine -- they are a little long for me (I am 5'4") but you can adjust the leg a bit to compensate for added length. I like the length so I can wear with either heels or flats or bootsby BargainLuvver4159/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very exact, I'm 5'7 and these just touch my ankles.by Jzzy9/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'2" and i still have to fold so i think it'll be longer for you too.by idathan9/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'2 and I had no problem with the length. I mean they weren't dragging on the ground. I wore with flats and they were great.by Samstar1509/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am 5'3" and they are perfect. The hem is tapered so fits at top of shoe.by jwillia29/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'4 and I like the length on these. Not too much crunching around the ankles. Fold them over 2 times, looks cute. They also have those in petiteby Bri818/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'2" and I did not have to cuff the bottoms at all. There is also no bunching around the ankles like longer skinny jeans.by Moon498/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I want some pants to wear with boots. Are these tight enough in the calf and ankles to stay down under boots, or would they ride up?
- They are definately tight enough to wear with boots. They do not ride up at all, ever !!! I wore mine with rain boots the other day, and had no problem at all. They are more like a skinny jean, if you order a size larger. You will not be disappointed, trust me. !!!by loves2shop2much10/1/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is exactly why I bought these and the answer is YES ! These are the first ones I've ever had on that didn't bunch up at the top of the boot and I have very, very skinny legs !!! Hope this helps...by Slewfoot29/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are -- I ordered up a size b/c I wanted them to be skinny jeans instead of jeggings and they stay in my knee-high boots beautifully w/out riding upby BargainLuvver4159/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- from $12.29
- from $12.99
- from $9.79
- from $12.84