Similar items in stock
- from $23.99
Faded Glory Women's Ivy Boots
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These pretty Faded Glory Women's Ivy Boots are ideal for wearing during the fall and winter seasons. These women's winter boots are slip-on style for easy on and off and feature a padded footbed for extra comfort. With contrasting leather and suede panels and side buckle details, these Faded Glory Boots are designed with style in mind. Pair with skinny jeans and leather jacket for an edgier look or simply mix and match with sweaters and jeans.
Faded Glory Women's Ivy Boots:
- PU upper
- Slip-on style
- Mesh lining
- Side buckle details
- Contrast leather/suede panels on upper
- Padded footbed
- Inside zipper closure
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you are looking for leather you can add $100 to the price. But they look great for man-made material. They did a good job on the faux suede material which make them look like real leather.by mscorky10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Like a suede material with leatherby Katrinka91610/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are faux leather and suede.by An anonymous customer10/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As the product description states, it is PU or synthetic manmade material to look like leather. These boots are not real leather.by stayathomeshopper19/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These are a faux leather and faux suedeby embee1059/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The calf measures about 15" and does adjust with a side buckle. There is an elastic gore which helps stretch these over jeans.by mscorky10/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I was hoping the same thing, but they don't.by Rouschkateer9/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My calf circumference is about 15 inches and on me these fit snug, but comfortableby embee10510/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have average to large calves and while a bit tight, I can get the zipper up. I wear a size 9.by scpierce10/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did not notice if these were weather-proof or not and sprayed them with a water proof before I wore them out in the wet leaves and walked for a mile with my dogs. They looked great after the walk and they still look great today after wearing them repeatedly.by mscorky11/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These boots do not seem to be 100% waterproof. They are "fashion boots", not "rain boots." But they are insulated!by An anonymous customer10/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they're weatherproof as in 'waterproof', kind of rubbercoated leather. they're cute, comfortable and casual. perfect for cool weather and light snow. I wouldnt wear them hiking or snowmobiling.by jenplease10/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think they would work. The materials are man made. But not plastic rubber type materials needed to keep snow or water out. I'd go for some rubber boots.by BeerBelch9/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- from $27.93
- Reduced Price$29.99
- Reduced Price$29.99