Similar items in stock
- from $23.00Save $2.92
- from $10.63
- Rollback Reduced Pricefrom $12.00
Faded Glory Women's French Terry Zip Hoodie
Check out these related products
- Rollback Clearance
- Clearance$13.49 List price $24.99Save $11.50
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a feminine hoodie that's ready to workout with the Faded Glory Women's French Terry Zip Hoodie. Made with cotton blend fabric and lined with French terry, this long-sleeve women's hoodie makes an excellent everyday jacket. Available in multiple styles for maximum wear, this Faded Glory hoodie is a comfortable choice for cool days and rainy weather. A large pull-over hood protects you from rain and warms your ears while the banded hem and cuffs preserve your body heat. The loose fitting torso allows for comfortable all-day movement.
With an easy pull-on design, you can dress quickly and easily. The accommodating long sleeve women's hoodie is great for intensifying workouts or for comfortable coverage on a sunny day. And, during winter months, you can layer this Faded Glory Women's French Terry Zip Hoodie with tees and sweaters for thermal-like warmth. Two side pockets keep cell phones and keys both accessible and secure. An all-weather basic for athletes and loungers, this Faded Glory hoodie will quickly make its way into daily rotation. Whether you're wearing it for exercise, lounging or adding to a casual outfit, you'll get reliable performance from Faded Glory Women's French Terry Zip Hoodie.
Faded Glory Women's French Terry Zip Hoodie :
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- French terry lining
- Zipper closure
- Long sleeves
- Side pockets
- Hood on back with adjustable drawstring ties
- Available in multiple colors and prints
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: machine wash cold separately or with like colors. Only non-chroline bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Medium iron if needed.
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||60% Cotton 40% Polyester|
|Color:||light keylime stripe|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I woukd go up a size, its okay on me size 12.by airrace263/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You will like this hoodie because it is light and stretchy. I would definitely go 1 size up for a more comfortable fit. Especially if you are going to wear long sleeves under it. I wear a light blouse under and a vest over it (I live in Oregon where it's cold) and I don't get hot while wearing it.by BeatrizP3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would go to a XL - roomierby Satisfied7833/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also wear a large but bought the XL so it hangs beautifully. I would recommend the XL.by 33cats332/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you are fuller in the hips then I would go UP one size. Otherwise just order your regular size. I am a small but ordered the medium because, like you said, I don't like it snug especially around the hip area. FYI...this garment in size MED (after laundering) has a 39 inch chest and 39 around the bottom hem.by Bethee2/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It goes to about mid hip, maybe shorter if wearing bulky clothes underneath.by airrace263/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The hoodie I purchased went mid hip. Somewhere between the waist and your mid hip (maybe a scunch lower). I thought it was a good fitby BeatrizP3/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To me it seemed true to size. Wasn't as cute as it appeared online so I returned it. I would have measured it for you if I had it still. It also mentioned the fabric is terry & it is not. There are cuter things out there for the price.by CTDee2/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The size MEDIUM has a center-back length of 22-1/2 inches.by Bethee1/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $5.00